Introduction

kenndlk

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi
My name is Ken. I have been wearing diapers for several years. I have Crohn’s disease and have frequent accidents when I am in a flare. Since wearing diapers I noticed that I have bladder leakage at times when I don’t wear so I have been wearing 24/7 just to be safe. I am also a DL! So hoping I can meet people that experience the same as myself!

Reactions: Wetshisbed and Angelapinks
Welcome, Ken! I'm sure you'll find much in common with many here. Enjoy the forum and conversation!

Reactions: Angelapinks and kenndlk
kenndlk said:
Hi
My name is Ken. I have been wearing diapers for several years. I have Crohn’s disease and have frequent accidents when I am in a flare. Since wearing diapers I noticed that I have bladder leakage at times when I don’t wear so I have been wearing 24/7 just to be safe. I am also a DL! So hoping I can meet people that experience the same as myself!
Welcome Ken and hope your visits here are good and informative. There are a lot of good people here to meet from all around the globe.

Welcome and enjoy

Hey! Also new here! Greetings from a fellow newbie.

Reactions: Angelapinks and LittleRen77
kenndlk said:
Hi
Hello and welcome

Reactions: Angelapinks
Welcome!

kenndlk said:
Hi
Welcome
Im incontinent but rather then let it get me down i decided to own it and make it fun !
I have no regrets !

Reactions: kenndlk, Wetshisbed, Napincolove and 1 other person
michaelmc said:
Welcome
Im incontinent but rather then let it get me down i decided to own it and make it fun !
I have no regrets !
That's just how I feel.

Reactions: michaelmc and Angelapinks
kenndlk said:
Hi
Hi Ken, welcome to the forum.

Reactions: kenndlk and Angelapinks
Hello and welcome aboard!

Reactions: kenndlk and Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
Welcome Ken and hope your visits here are good and informative. There are a lot of good people here to meet from all around the globe.
Thanks

Back