• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

PaddedTim

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hewwoo everybody!

1) Hello! Who are you?
My name is Timmy and I am new in this community. I love being an adult baby and wearing diapers , pacifiers , onesies, and playing with toys.Iam open minded and I don't judge anyone. I am student of technical university.

2) What brings you here?
I am here to make friends to have fun with or do some roleplays etc.

3) What are your other interests?
I love playing video games and writing stories. I also like coloring and riding a motorcycle.

4) What are you looking for out of this site?
I think this is best community to relax here from daily routine.

I am excited meeting new friends heree

Last edited:
Reactions: lilithra
Hello DirtySophy and welcome to the group.

Egor

Hey welcome. Whatchu riding?

DirtySophy said:
Hewwoo everybody!

1) Hello! Who are you?
My name is Timmy and I am new in this community. I love being an adult baby and wearing diapers , pacifiers , onesies, and playing with toys.Iam open minded and I don't judge anyone. I am student of technical university.

2) What brings you here?

I love playing video games and writing stories. I also like coloring and riding a motorcycle.

I am excited meeting new
Welcome! Ive nwver ridden a motorcycle bit feel free to shoot me a twxt if you want a friend

Hi and welcome to ADISC.
This forum has lots of useful information, and you are free to ask any question or doubt that you may have.
I suggest that you visit/enter the discord of the community, I think that you will like It. It's active and It helped me lots. You can be yourself there.

Hi Timmy. I'm sure you'll find lots of new friends here.

TeddyJoy said:
Hey welcome. Whatchu riding?
Hii Iam riding Yamaha DT 125 and Jawa 175

Reactions: Cashew
DirtySophy said:
Hewwoo everybody!

1) Hello! Who are you?

2) What brings you here?

I am excited meeting new friends heree
Hello and welcome here

Back