• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

[Introduction] Kiwi daddy

babyjay1993

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Kia ora,
I am a young kiwi daddy who lives in Christchurch New Zealand with his cute little boy. We are on the lookout for some ABDL friendly friends who want to hang out, play boardgames, watch movies, and maybe spend some time in diapers. Don't be shy if this sounds like fun, and you live in or near Christchurch, HMU on here, or diaper-bois and we will see where it goes :D

Reactions: BabyTrina, DarkWolf and Ajm001001
Hi and welcome

Welcome and enjoy

Hey I'm from Christchurch also I would maybe like to meet up😊

Last edited:
Reactions: googlyeyes467
Hello and welcome from the UK!

I have been to Christchurch a few times and it reminds me of my hometown Perth Western Australia

Welcome from Perth Western Australia

babyjay1993 said:
Kia ora,
I am a young kiwi daddy who lives in Christchurch New Zealand with his cute little boy. We are on the lookout for some ABDL friendly friends who want to hang out, play boardgames, watch movies, and maybe spend some time in diapers. Don't be shy if this sounds like fun, and you live in or near Christchurch, HMU on here, or diaper-bois and we will see where it goes :D
I new to this situation of having a little adult boy come stay with me so any tips or ideas would be appreciated.
Daddy.

Don't live close to NZ but always looking for online gaming AB friends. Welcome to the site!

Thank you for the nice message

babyjay1993 said:
Kia ora,
Hello daddy

Heya

Hello and wrlcome from europe.
Have a good start 🧸🦖🙋

Hello From Wellington

babyjay1993 said:
Kia ora,
Hey we are a married couple in Christchurch looking for friends into this stuff too

Back