• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing myself!

DrJenn

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey everybody. My name's Jenn and I'm from Canada. Nice to meet you all!

Reactions: leafgoalie, diaperdude, VeiledDevotee and 3 others
Hello and welcome to the community Jenn. Thank you for the introduction. It would be great to know a little bit more about you. What do you enjoy doing in your free time? Do you have a favorite diaper?

DrJenn said:
Hello Doctor Jenn. Welcome to adisc, We are a friendly and supportive community of people, and most of us have an interest in diapers. There is lots to read here, both stories and real-life experiences. If you would like to tell us a bit more about yourself that would be good, and we also welcome your contributions to any of the different forums. Hope you like it here.

Welcome!

DrJenn said:
Hi Jenn, welcome here to ADISC! Great bunch of people wearing and using diapers by choice and necessity.

Hello and welcome aboard fellow Canadian! Eastern Ontario here 👋

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to Adisc. It’s a great place for acceptance!

Hey Jenn. nice to meet you too!!!

DrJenn said:
Hi welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Hi Jenn!

Welcome to this community. Im from eastern canada myself.

DrJenn said:
Welcome Jenn from another Canadian! Welcome to the community ... I hope you find lots of fun here!

Hi Jenn! Like the others, I want to extend my welcome to the community. I am a physician and scientist-what kind of doctor are you?

Back