• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing myself

Petya217

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
He there! I am Peter, currently 29 from Hungary. I have studied IT and economics, currently working at a BSC as an IT analyst. I have a wife and we are expecting our first baby now.
I have come to this forum as I was researching the web regarding incontinence. I have recently developed some issues and wanted to better understand what was happening to me and how to deal with it. I have just found this forum, and happy to find the Incontinence section. Read through quite a number of threads already.
I decided to register, so that I can talk about my problem or questions with other people having similar issues (but probably more experience) to me.

Petya217 said:
He there! I am Peter, currently 29 from Hungary. I have studied IT and economics, currently working at a BSC as an IT analyst. I have a wife and we are expecting our first baby now.
I have come to this forum as I was researching the web regarding incontinence. I have recently developed some issues and wanted to better understand what was happening to me and how to deal with it. I have just found this forum, and happy to find the Incontinence section. Read through quite a number of threads already.
I decided to register, so that I can talk about my problem or questions with other people having similar issues (but probably more experience) to me.

Good Evening Petya217!
Welcome to the group.
I myself have Cerebral Palsy and Autism, and I am "in diapers" 24/7.
I have been incontinent 1/2 my life.

Hi Peter,
Welcome to the group😺

Back