• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro

Elhon

Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am Dane and I got into this due to being somewhat incontinent my whole life. I was in diapers 24/7 until about seven and still in diapers on occasion until about thirteen. From seven to thirteen I learned how to track when I had a drink last so I would not wet myself and not need diapers. For me, I tend to get the urge to go to the restroom but it then goes away after a few minutes and if I just ignore this I will wet myself, no warning to hold back from wetting after that. I have always wet the bed as well.

One day I was at home doing some work and realised I had to take a break to go use the restroom and having always wet the bed I had Goodnights so I put on a diaper in the day for the first time in years, I wet and realised I like using diapers and just never went back.

Reactions: Blathers
welcome to the diaper club

Reactions: Blathers and Safari
Hello and welcome 👍👍

Hi, and welcome.

Back