• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dprpail

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello!

I'm dprpail. I've been into diapers for a very very long time (like probably since age 5-6). I'm here to meet and chat with other like-minded individuals, learn some tricks of the trade, see new products, read neat stories, etc. In my free time I like rock climbing and playing softball. I'm also a big video gamer (although not a pro or anything lol). Can't wait to talk to everyone!

Hugs!
dprpail

dprpail said:
Hello!

I'm dprpail. I've been into diapers for a very very long time (like probably since age 5-6). I'm here to meet and chat with other like-minded individuals, learn some tricks of the trade, see new products, read neat stories, etc. In my free time I like rock climbing and playing softball. I'm also a big video gamer (although not a pro or anything lol). Can't wait to talk to everyone!

Hugs!
dprpail

Welcome to the community dprpail! That was a good intro! You've come to the right place for chatting and tips. I must ask: I have never been to Ohio. Are there a lot of rock climbing places there or do you go elsewhere?

I actually just belong to a gym. I want to get a lot better so I can go outside somewhere to climb. There are a few places here, but nothing too exciting. I have to crawl before I walk 😜

dprpail said:
I have to crawl before I walk ��

That's what I always say. Well put!

Haha thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back