• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro! (>v<)っ

kaitsux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hiya

Posting an intro just to get to know people.

I'm interested in wearing diapers and meeting people who also do the same that can give a little guidance, i'm dipping my toes into the more babyish side of things too so people with interests in that are more than welcome to say hello.

I spend my days being silly, working my job which is with computers but I don't just like to spend my time looking at screens, I like a good book and have been thinking of taking up painting to explore my artistic side!

Again I'm more looking to meet people who I can ask questions to, get a better understanding of this strange kink i've found myself doing and perhaps some friends along the way! o(^▽^)o Though for now I think i'll lurk a little while i warm up to this place. Maybe one day i'll be in the same position giving out wisdom on how to most efficiently poop ones self but who knows.

Byeee - <3

Reactions: Cottontail, Edgewater, Lumos and 3 others
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Reactions: Edgewater, kaitsux and BBBen
kaitsux said:
Hiya

Posting an intro just to get to know people.

I'm interested in wearing diapers and meeting people who also do the same that can give a little guidance, i'm dipping my toes into the more babyish side of things too so people with interests in that are more than welcome to say hello.

I spend my days being silly, working my job which is with computers but I don't just like to spend my time looking at screens, I like a good book and have been thinking of taking up painting to explore my artistic side!

Again I'm more looking to meet people who I can ask questions to, get a better understanding of this strange kink i've found myself doing and perhaps some friends along the way! o(^▽^)o Though for now I think i'll lurk a little while i warm up to this place. Maybe one day i'll be in the same position giving out wisdom on how to most efficiently poop ones self but who knows.

Byeee - <3
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater and BBBen
Hello and welcome.
Thank you for your introduction.
Have a good start here 🧸🦖🙋

And you have cute stuffies on your avatar 😻 what are they?

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and kaitsux
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL. You've come to the right place!

Reactions: Edgewater
BBBen said:
Hello and welcome.
Thank you for your introduction.
Have a good start here 🧸🦖🙋

And you have cute stuffies on your avatar 😻 what are they?
Not my picture but the yellow guy is a pompompurin!

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!!

Reactions: BBBen and kaitsux
Welcome! I hope you have fun here!!

Reactions: BBBen, kaitsux and Edgewater
Back