• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro to me

Cyberneticz

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Hello, Ive been into wearing diapers for years now. I'm hoping to meet some new friends. My hobbies are reading fiction books, and playing some good old video games.

Reactions: lillen, CutestPaddedFemboy, KBoy and 3 others
Hello and welcome. Thank you for introducing yourself. What is your favorite old video game you enjoy playing? I hope you continue to enjoy your time here.

Reactions: KBoy and Jorelaxed
Hello and Welcome

Cyberneticz said:
Hello, Ive been into wearing diapers for years now. I'm hoping to meet some new friends. My hobbies are reading fiction books, and playing some good old video games.
Hello and welcome

Cyberneticz said:
Welcome to ADISC!! Lots of us gamers are on this site! 🎮👾

Reactions: KBoy, HappilyDiapered03 and Jorelaxed
Hi and welcome to the adisc community.🙂

Hi there hello and welcome. I am 39 years old and have played a lot of video games in my life, but to this day my favorite system is still the Sega Genesis and my favorite game is Sonic 2

Reactions: KBoy, LickleLucy and Jorelaxed
Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the community! I play many video games too! Most recently getting into Elden Ring again in preparation for the DLC.

Welcome and enjoy! 😁

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be! No trolls or bullies allowed, just a safe place to be yourself and build confident's.

Cyberneticz said:
Hi. What got you into wearing diapers?

Hello and welcome!

Back