• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro :3

puppy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Hi all!

I’m very new to this site and the abdl community as a whole (although I’ve had the interest for a long time). I’m a shy person and I want to try and socialize myself more. I’m a trans man and I’m currently in the process of starting testosterone. :)

I’m an adult baby, diaper lover & babyfur and I love being babied. I don’t feel much shame or guilt about being these things. However I do lack knowledge about how to be confident and a good little so I’m hoping to learn from more experienced people.

I love arts and crafts, watching cartoons, playing video games (even though I’m pretty bad at them lol) and cooking. I’m the opposite of a picky eater and I especially love trying new foods from other cultures.

I’m joining this site to try and overcome some of my shyness and find more community that I can relate with. I hope to have good experiences here. Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, Edgewater, DotTheCyberCat and 1 other person
heya! welcome! Glad to hear you're starting T thats really cool :D What kind of advise do you need on being a little?

kaitsux said:
heya! welcome! Glad to hear you're starting T thats really cool :D What kind of advise do you need on being a little?
I’m trying to collect general info as I go, just things about how to make my mommy happy and be on my best behaviour 😊

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Edgewater and puppy
Hey there and welcome to the community. I really hope you find it as wonderful as we do.

Reactions: puppy and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Welcome, @puppy! I hope you enjoy the site. It sounds like your little side has some IRL support also, which is awesome. My oldest is FtM, so I'm somewhat familiar with your journey, albeit from the vantage point of a supporter. I'm sure there's no such thing as an easy transition, but I hope things go as smoothly as possible for you.

And hooray for diverse palates! I don't think I'd want to eat insects, but otherwise I'm not too shy about trying new/strange foods.

Reactions: puppy and Edgewater
puppy said:
Hi all!

I’m very new to this site and the abdl community as a whole (although I’ve had the interest for a long time). I’m a shy person and I want to try and socialize myself more. I’m a trans man and I’m currently in the process of starting testosterone. :)

I’m an adult baby, diaper lover & babyfur and I love being babied. I don’t feel much shame or guilt about being these things. However I do lack knowledge about how to be confident and a good little so I’m hoping to learn from more experienced people.

I love arts and crafts, watching cartoons, playing video games (even though I’m pretty bad at them lol) and cooking. I’m the opposite of a picky eater and I especially love trying new foods from other cultures.

I’m joining this site to try and overcome some of my shyness and find more community that I can relate with. I hope to have good experiences here. Thanks for reading :)
Welcome! 😁

welcome puppy!!! you got the best name on the website hehe!! i'm a babyfur/furry too! i'm a pony & puppyboy! ^ _ ^ glad you found us! i hope you have a good time here, everyone is very friendly, i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for!

puppy said:
Hi all!

Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater
Back