Unidentified Shapeshifter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well I had a job interview 2 days ago and wore some nice choice clothes! Iwore a woman's black polo shirt, women's black jeans, my women's black running shoes, my small woman's t-shirt bra and a snug pull up(to lessen the crinkling sound) to the interview!!! I got the job so yay!!! So I'm regularly wearing the same bra to work so everyone there gets the image that my chest is just a little bigger than normal. I don't wear a diaper to work every day but I'm hoping I can change that too!!!

Reactions: mcbridg22, BabyprinceS, Deleted member 57387 and 8 others
Great to hear… congratulations!! I’m progressively putting thinker pads in my bra at work. Slowly though….

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz, GatoChihuahua and Peesalot
Babyspace1947 said:
Great to hear… congratulations!! I’m progressively putting thinker pads in my bra at work. Slowly though….
Thankies, I've got two days off from work now and I just might use them doubled or even tripled diapered while wearing my female attire... What do y'all think double or tripled diapers?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and GatoChihuahua
Your
Babyspace1947 said:
(?) typo made me laugh! Or am I out of the loop? "Thinker pads????" I need a ton of those!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Congrats 😊

Back