Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am thinking how would I sooth myself to sleep? My mind races constantly and I am be oming very irritated recently. I think I need more little space as I have been adult like for ages. I just can't make the switch anymore and I am pretty sure I just pass out eventually.

How do you sooth yourself to sleep? How well do you sleep?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I am finding that I fall asleep and wake up around 3 o'clock In the morning and i find it harder to fall back asleep.

what time do you go to bed?

I am supposed to go at 10 but it never happens, I never sleep

I know this sounds predictable, but I usually wet my diaper and think babyish thoughts and I almost always fall asleep immediately. I think guys fall asleep easier than women, though, because my wife is awake for hours after I fall asleep.

Well,

As I am listening to my gf sleeping since about mid nite.

I do t think is gender specific :)

But, I have very hard time sleeping due to pain and just being uncomfortable...being in little space or not doesn't seem to really matter either.

Best I can say is try to get to a routine, and stick with it..! That seems to work best for me...

Now, being morning now, I can't say I always stick to it...but that's usually due to pain on my end...

Drink a bottle of milk or juice and grab your plushie and tuck in. It's the best!

I don't really like the process of falling asleep. While I normally can fall asleep relatively easily, the whole idea of drifting off into a state of altered consciousness is weird to me, and I sometimes have anxiety about it at bedtime.

Get essential oils and the vapor machine, lavender helps relax the body, it might help.

Have you tried guided meditation? Having a soothing voice guide you into sleep is super relaxing. There's a bunch of meditation/hypnosis files on spotify. Also, a white noise machine can be helpful too (also on spotify, and youtube). Also, you can try this soothing ambiance site: http://www.ambient-mixer.com/ You can fall asleep to the sound of a fire place, or any other peaceful scene.

I find that teething rings are fun to chew on when you go to sleep. So are pacis. Also, super soft blankets are very helpful! So are teddy bears, and maybe try bundling yourself in blankets! Like an actual baby bundle, it's not that hard. Here's a tutorial, it's possible to do it on your own, (fold the top part of your blanket over a pillow): https://www.hirerush.com/blog/how-to-swaddle-a-baby/ (Quick tip, if you find it too tough to swaddle yourself, a sleeping bag can simulate being bundled pretty easily)

Also, if you want a bed time story, it's helpful to find an audiobook on youtube and listen to it before bed. It can be quite soothing. Here's a good playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cRUXtsDUY8&list=PLSjvfrx0Wh00YknBGUoF4d_egCngON7Fd&index=1

I really hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back