• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

inflatable toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameskennymatheson

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi I am trying to have a inflatable toilet made with a vacuum seal bag to take the smell away
and having tremendous difficulties speaking to inflatable product manufacturers
and people in my community
even provincial parks where people are forced to use the bathroom outside
are saying they wont help me speak to product manufacturers
This is the only way to make the smell of waste go away
Hopefully someone can help me speak to the inflatable product manufacturers
thank you

• Thinking
Reactions: Edgewater and TeeMousy
Inflatable ? Really ? Canadian tire has been selling camping portable toilets for years. Inflatable though i think your really trying to re invent the toilet here.

Reactions: Edgewater
jameskennymatheson said:
Hi I am trying to have a inflatable toilet made with a vacuum seal bag to take the smell away
and having tremendous difficulties speaking to inflatable product manufacturers
and people in my community
even provincial parks where people are forced to use the bathroom outside
are saying they wont help me speak to product manufacturers
This is the only way to make the smell of waste go away
Hopefully someone can help me speak to the inflatable product manufacturers
thank you
A inflatable toilet...
  • that when the inflation pump fails, you have to put your mouth on the nozzle to reinflate it !
  • that can be over-inflated, burst and create a larger problem !
  • that no matter the type of material, will, in use, get stained a browny orange colour !
  • a vacuum seal that will, over time, fail
Are you aware of the properties of potential energy - you have energy stored as a vacuum, and as air pressure that both are trying to equalize.... mixed with a substance that people class as waste! I think that you might have to rethink the concept.... before the s**t hits the fan and everything else, so to speak.

Last edited:
Diapertoddler said:
Inflatable ? Really ? Canadian tire has been selling camping portable toilets for years. Inflatable though i think your really trying to re invent the toilet here.
Whats next? - inflatable diapers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TreeLad, sbmccue and Diapertoddler
I had an inflatable toilet once......

......it blew up 😂

Reactions: Edgewater
TreeLad said:
I had an inflatable toilet once......

......it blew up 😂
What caused it - explosive diarrhea? 🤣

Reactions: CLPP
If your product is targeting Outhouses or Portable Toilets the base designs are area ready in place and the only factor is the cost of the fan, batteries and solar panels as the only thing one is doing is drawing the air in the lower chamber out the vent pipe in place of allowing the natural flow of warmer air to rise. The major problem is individuals stealing the fan assembly!

Note: If this is your mandatory introduction thread you may want to add a Post in this Thread to also include that, thus handling two topics in one Thread!

So By The Way:

Welcome to and be welcomed to ADISC!
A great place to enjoy diapers!
Again Welcome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back