InControl's Newest Disposable Diaper is AWESOME - BeDry!

Can't wait to find full packs of the night's on amazon.

Reactions: soggybottoms8882
How crinkly are the BeDry’s? Is it comparable to Rearz? Does the BeDry night have the same bulk as for example the Inspire+ Mega?

• Love
Reactions: BabylinoAddict
How do these compare to the Incontrol Elite Hybrids?

woolyDL said:
None of those appear to be UK suppliers.
They are in Europe, closer than Canada.

BabyBoy2023 said:
Hi, InControlRobert,
I have just read that InControl now has an Elite-Premium version of BeDry, which has hook-and-loop fasteners. I switched to InControl because of your adhesive tape-tab fasteners and durable landing zone. I wish to explain why I don't care much for hook-and-loop. I am very active, and being an amateur musician, I have to bend over to pick up some of my things (audio cables, varioous instruments, etc.) I am extremely active, and I found long ago that with me, hook-and-loop doesn't always stay "hooked and looped," LOL. It catches easily on my clothing, and it just doesn't stay at the tightness I prefer around my waist. Please, tell me that you're not doing away with the tape tabs. Also, I like the original BeDry because I get 16 per bag. That is really helpful because I don't go through so many so fat and have to reorder before my set date. Dealing with IBS with diarrhea, whenever I am not having issues, and say I have to urinate or go No. 2, I can remove the diaper and re-tape, and it stays put. I hope you don't discontinue this product.

P.S.,
If some people prefer hook-and-loop, I think the option should be there, but I think it should also be for those prefering tape tabs as well.
The BeDry has the adhesive tabs for a reason. We have certainly heard the feedback for the need for adhesive tab products so they certainly will not be going away anytime soon.

Reactions: BigAl2
BabylinoAddict said:
Rearz/InControl has Save Express in Germany and ABDL Factory in the Netherlands to deserve their European clientele.
Doesn't really help with the import tax and VAT faff if the suppliers are out of UK

I would have expected NRU to carry the InControl products, then it would be another line they never have stock of.

• Thinking
woolyDL said:
Doesn't really help with the import tax and VAT faff if the suppliers are out of UK

I would have expected NRU to carry the InControl products, then it would be another line they never have stock of.
Will still be much cheaper than shipping from Canada.

The adhesive tape are for beyou regular or night versions ???

How would you compare the old elites to the new one?

Muhdeee said:
Are there going to be any changes to the Rearz Barnyard as they were the same product as the old InControl Elite Hybrids?
The Barnyard changed last year to the Mega Barnyard so they have not been the same for some time.

InControlRobert said:
Check out our helpful comparison guide here it will answer your questions - https://incontroldiapers.com/disposable-reference-guide/
Unless I'm going crazy, (highly possible), the InControl Original isn't on the comparison guide PDF.

I'm also curious, are the stated capacities for the BeDry line based on the same metrics and tests as the discontinued products or do they use the standards Rearz switched to.

Are there any plans to add the scent from the Essential to any other diapers? I'm going to miss that smell if it's not going to be available in anything else.

I absolutely love the BeDry and BeDry Nights and I'm excited to try the new EliteCare the next time I order!

DPLuvAB said:
Unless I'm going crazy, (highly possible), the InControl Original isn't on the comparison guide PDF.

I'm also curious, are the stated capacities for the BeDry line based on the same metrics and tests as the discontinued products or do they use the standards Rearz switched to.

Are there any plans to add the scent from the Essential to any other diapers? I'm going to miss that smell if it's not going to be available in anything else.

I absolutely love the BeDry and BeDry Nights and I'm excited to try the new EliteCare the next time I order!
The InControl Original is no longer available so it was removed.

We use the ISO-tested results from our factory. Please note ISO is a theoretical max capacity.

With the addition of the Whiff-X on the BeDry products, we have not required the addition of the scent for odor control. We have had a lot of negative feedback from the incontinence marketplace around scents so we are not likely to continue using them.

Reactions: DPLuvAB, BabylinoAddict and BigAl2
With ya all being users yourselves. Why not post average real use capacity. I have shared my findings here. I like how Tranquility list their capacities. Theirs are pretty much spot on.

Just got my first case of BeDrys and so far I love these nappies, I’m gonna miss the Incontrol Essentials as the scent was nice, but at least these have almost identical plastic. I’m assuming there won’t be another plastic backed Incontrol nappy at the daytime/absorbency level as the Essentials now?

Reactions: BabylinoAddict, BigAl2 and leafgoalie
Vividness5289 said:
Just got my first case of BeDrys and so far I love these nappies, I’m gonna miss the Incontrol Essentials as the scent was nice, but at least these have almost identical plastic. I’m assuming there won’t be another plastic backed Incontrol nappy at the daytime/absorbency level as the Essentials now?
This is it for launches for now. We cannot say what the future has in-store but as of now, we have no more launches planned.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict and BigAl2
Back