Incontinence vs stress relief/fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerve damage & degradation ... almost completely bladder incontinent now, and eventually will end up double incontinent :(

Last edited:
Evahasgone2 said:
I wish I could tell my whole story here without problems of PG-13. As a young girl of twelve I enjoyed pooping my panties after school was out. I would get off the bus and wait at a light to cross and poop standing right there. I would then walk home and squish it all over. Then go to my tree house and to be honest enjoy my poop some more. The only problem is that panties were getting expensive to keep buying. I was the neighborhood babysitter, and I had easy access to diapers, so I gave it a try and so far have never turned back. I am not a big fan of telling everyone that is a friend and really see no purpose in telling anyone. I told my husband once and that fell on deaf ears. Now widowed I love to relax in a nice diaper and just let go. I don't have to worry about making a mess, because that is what the diaper is for. I can't quite understand many here writing that they hate clean up. For me clean up is like the (coup de gras) the finale hoorah ! I can't really explain it in terms of fun, because I can just imagine the hate mail. Diapers are for me like a way of life, and freedom to go when and where I can. Never was incontinent in any way or form. So yes Diaper Lover For Life !
You're story is honestly very similar to mine and I too feel the same about the messy side of things. Clean up has certainly never bothered me enough to keep me from wanting to poop my next diaper 😅🤭. Most of the time when I diaper up, it is with the full intention of filling it completely. Then there is the times I throw one on and just see what the day brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back