Impolite Society Podcast

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I heard this site get mentioned on the Impolite Society podcast from an episode from early April.
My username gets namechecked mentioning that I have converted Vanillas into Bigs.

I am mildly annoyed that what I said was misrepresented. When I have "come out of the nursery" with previous partners, I ask them what they are into. What's that deepest, darkest, dirtiest place they go in their head when they are on the edge of climaxing. It's a matter of finding out what the other person is into, and making the other person's fantasy a reality (unless it's a hard limit for you). It's about being reciprocal.

Having a misunderstood peculiar interest, I learned early on "Don't yuck peoples yum". There's a lot of kinks I don't get, but as long as it's consensual and people are over 18, you do you. I'm typically the type to ask about things I'm not into to try and understand to "get" what they are into. Not everything is for everybody.

Part of me wants to stop posting here.

It seems with the description of what the podcast is about, I thought they would be a little more open minded.

Reactions: KBoy, Subtlerustle and Seasonedcitizen
It's a real shame that type of thing happens, hope it doesn't stop you from contributing here.

It is a timely reminder that this site allows search engines to crawl this site. That's a very good thing as it allows new people to find the site, however it does mean that whatever you write is openly accessible.

So they picked your username and discovered you converted vanillas into bigs? I don't know what that means honestly. Do they know you in any way?

theancientmariner said:
So they picked your username and discovered you converted vanillas into bigs? I don't know what that means honestly. Do they know you in any way?
It's a podcast.

Vanilla - non kink aware

When I say I converted Vanillas into Bigs I mean I have had relationships with partners that didnt know about Ageplay and ABDL, but were open to it and she got into the Mommy role.

The podcast usually highlights weird, dark, interesting stuff. I guess Google brought the show hosts here and they were lurking, and mentioning threads here.

You have the power of choice!

Perhaps you should choose not to listen to further episodes.

As others have said, haters are going to hate. Nothing you nor I do will change that. I'm not sure that winding up your ADISC tenure will help anyone ... least of all, you.

• Thinking
Reactions: diaperbutt09 and KBoy
Back