• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm trying to learn everything.

SupportingHelp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Hello all I'm very new to all of this and so I'm just here trying to learn. I (27F) just learned that my bf (32m) wants to wear diapers. We have been together 12 years and this is just now coming up. Background on him is he has had a bed-wetting problem his whole life. He has been to the doctor and currently only surgery will help but that's not something we can afford or really want to do (he's not big on doctors). As a kid-teenager he wore diapers to bed. He said the experience was less than stellar as it was always something he hid as kinda are jerks and his family wasn't very supportive either. He told me that he wants to wear them at night but they also give him comfort and would also enjoy wearing them during the day. I don't know anything about this but I'd like to learn on how best to support him. That's why I'm here I found this website while trying and I read a few things already and just hoping to learn more.

• Love
Reactions: vp39, ARBBB2, BBBen and 2 others
Welcome to this community. I think it’s great that you want to learn as much as you can to support your SO; this shows how you really love him.

Communication is key. No ABDL are the same!

I think you will find lots of insights at ADISC. You may also ask specific questions and I’m sure people will respond.

One great book to read; You Are Not Broken, by Dr. Rhoda (The diaper doctor)

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad, SupportingHelp, StarryNight and 2 others
First of all, Good On You for caring for your Husband and supporting him!

Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a Diaper!
Enjoy!!

Since his Bedwetting is part of this process. It will be well worth your time to visit the Incontinent Forum as you will find great information on dealing with Incontinent issues!

Please help your Husband to understand that Incontinent issues are a common sign of more serious medical /emotional issues and keeping in contact with his Medical Team becomes very important as Bedwetting tends to be one of the major reasons Men visit their doctors. Any change in his Bedwetting should be seen as an indicator of a sign that surgery maybe needed or something else is effecting him!

Again, welcome and enjoy!

Reactions: SupportingHelp
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Reactions: Edgewater and SupportingHelp
Hi Supportinghelp. That's really sweet of you to come here because you want to support your b/f. Yes it sounds like he hasn't had much support in the past from other people, but please encourage him not to write-off the medical profession altogether. They may be able to offer him =some help. Just one thing I want to say though. Sure his needs are important, and you want to help him to be more comfortable with his condition - but please remember that you will have your own needs too, which should not be neglected. This community is full of helpful and suppotive people who will be able to help and advise you both. Good luck to you both on your journey.

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for taking the time to look into supporting your bf. I do not have anything more to add to the great advice already posted. What I will say is communication is the key and it needs to work for the both of you.

Welcome

I second Dr Rhoda’s book! Good on you for reaching out for help and sticking by your man!

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad, SupportingHelp and Edgewater
Back