I'm not a Sissy...but.

Gem007

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I'm not a sissy but lately i have started sucking my thumb in bed while wearing my nappy.
I really like it, i have never sucked my thumb before in my life. I wonder what brought this on?

Reactions: Deleted member 60285
Sucking your thumb isn't exactly girly it's most babyish than anything

Reactions: RuffRuff and Deleted member 62129
steviebaby4 said:
I think sucking your thumb is a baby thing and not associated with being a sissy.

Good for you in getting more into your baby side. Enjoy your thumb sucking. :)
Yes you're right now i think about it. I don't kmow why i associated it with being sissy. Thanks for replying.

Reactions: Deleted member 60285
I not sissy...but I do love rhumba panties...........I love how cute they look and all the different ways they are decorated. I was attracted to them when I was little having two sisters and my mom loved dressing them up So of course they wore rhumbas under their frilly dresses. Not many wear them nowadays, only maybe for dress up/costumes or little babies. I think women in tennis used to wear them back in the day. Imagine watching a tennis match nowadays and getting peaks of their rhumba panties. You would see them in childrens catalogs back in the 50s when girls wore dresses all the time. Girls and women today dont wear dresses as much and certainly dont wear rhumbas. They just arent the in thing these dauys. I do still love to look at them.

Reactions: sissybaby34 and Deleted member 60285
Something missing in your diet - doubt that - but security lacking - and what about adding a blankee to the suck session ?
Not a baby doctor but a warning about long term sucking on your dental work.
Enjoy your short term stress relieving activity - but certainly not a sissy stage in my unasked opinion !

babylock1 said:
Something missing in your diet - doubt that - but security lacking - and what about adding a blankee to the suck session ?
Not a baby doctor but a warning about long term sucking on your dental work.
Enjoy your short term stress relieving activity - but certainly not a sissy stage in my unasked opinion !
Thank you for your blanket idea, i like it.

Back