I’m living in the uk is anyone else here from the area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malverndl said:
Agreed. Good tabs, great absorbency. Even better with one of their boosters.
Im going to an online meet in Bath in August but same type of meet as above

I don't know if it ever be brave enough to go to a meet, the edinburgh littles lock-in is reasonably local to me but I'm still unsure.

As for finding supplies and clothing the UK must be one of the easiest places to be a little.
As mentioned many times NRU are great, big range, low prices, if you don't want packages delivered you can pick them up at a store.
'Little' clothing can be had from a few high street chains, mostly m&s, they do school uniforms up to full adult sizes, easy dressing range designed for nappy wearers and generously sized kids range up to 16 years.
Primark also have good amount of little suitable t shirts and tops in there summer range, with lots of old favourites like dragon ball and space jam.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimi2006
I use ABDL Marketplace and NappiesRUs. I don't have any little friends who i've met irl but I do have some online :)

HappyNappin said:
I don't know if it ever be brave enough to go to a meet, the edinburgh littles lock-in is reasonably local to me but I'm still unsure.

As for finding supplies and clothing the UK must be one of the easiest places to be a little.
As mentioned many times NRU are great, big range, low prices, if you don't want packages delivered you can pick them up at a store.
'Little' clothing can be had from a few high street chains, mostly m&s, they do school uniforms up to full adult sizes, easy dressing range designed for nappy wearers and generously sized kids range up to 16 years.
Primark also have good amount of little suitable t shirts and tops in there summer range, with lots of old favourites like dragon ball and space jam.

Primark also do a lot of cute character prints for adults

i'm from Kent mainly a DL but occasionally an AB... like some others like the idea of meeting like minded people but would be nervous about meeting like minded people... and lets have another shout out for NRU

atechno said:
Lots of rain today, and there’s a load more to come this week from what I hear!

I’m based in Derby. Apart from 1 AB friend who I know through the MLP scene, I haven’t met any other AB/DLs IRL. If a meet-up of some kind popped up near to me then I’d be interested, depending on the location and type of event.

I’ve been tempted by both ABC London and Littles Lock-in in the past, but I’m not sure if they’d be my thing. Also I’ve looked into Fetlife, but it all seems a bit daunting and I don’t really know where to start with it. :/

My go-to is mostly NRU; I’m lucky that I can have things delivered to the office I work at. Recently I’ve also started ordering from ABU, as I love some of their products.

Hey :) It's always nice to see some local people on here, I'm from Nottingham :D

Reactions: atechno
HappyNappin said:
The Littles Lock In is great, I would definitely recommend it. Like you I was very anxious and wary at first - I actually walked straight back out once I had gone in on my first visit because seeing other littles in real life for the first time was a wee bit much for me but I did go back in and I’m glad I did. I’ve been twice now and and a wonderful time with a nice bunch of people. You can PM me if you want to chat about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimi2006
I'm from North Yorkshire - a small place called Guisborough. I have met a couple of people on an individual basis in the past, and had a long term little boy for quite some time too. Never really met up with anyone as a group before though.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and (deleted member)
jimi2006 said:
I’m from the North East and I’ve just joined adisc after lurking for a while. You guys seem like a nice bunch 😁
I'm also North East - Guisborough.

Reactions: Deleted member 66860
I'm from Kent, new to this site wanting to chat & meet other DL's. IF I had/got the nerves to do it.

Reactions: beckijed
alot of abdl people are from the UK / USA/ CANADA/ AUSTRALIA im not from the UK but close :D

SAPexpanded said:
I'm in Cambridgeshire.
I'm from Bedford and go to Cambridge quite often due to in-laws living there.😀

Ben1000 said:
I'm also North East - Guisborough.
One of my university friends was from Guisborough, nice place. It’s a small world (but I wouldn’t want to have to paint it).

Reactions: Deleted member 66860
I am from Leicestershire and more in to DL then AB side of things. I wish to meet up with other people but that has not happened yet due to the fact it's got to be the right person. I am talking to a person who is close to where i live but i think he is a little unsure which i can understand. I only like to be in little mode every now and then not all the time. So please PM me if you would like to chat.

BenjiTheLittle said:
hi i'm from widnes which is basically next to liverpool i've been looking for abdl's to meet and chat with from the uk as i don't know any yet
Hi. I am also from widnes. Would love to chat and meet

Hi. I am from widnes and looking to chat or meet up or even go to abdl events

Reactions: Littleabp
mike2018 said:
Hey :) It's always nice to see some local people on here, I'm from Nottingham :D
Hiya, from another paded midlander

Reactions: mike2018
Hi

I'm in Staffordshire.

Reactions: Littleabp and sirleakalot
AB from Yeovil Somerset here.

Hi,
I’m from Cheshire

Last edited:
Reactions: Babybearuk
Status
Not open for further replies.