I’m living in the uk is anyone else here from the area

Shadowchild12

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I’m not sure if I’m the only one in this country but it seems a lot of other places in the world are more awake with abdl it seems hard to find product or stores in the uk

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
There are many people on this site, and many who aren't, who are from the UK. Nappies R Us are based in two locations in the UK and ABU has a place in Manchester.

BabyBristol

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I’m in the uk and find quite a few people who are ABDL. I’ve been around in the scene for a while though. NRU are my go to supplier at the moment. Have used others regularly but they are the best at the moment imo. Where are you based? X

TomiDreamcraefte

TomTom
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
Another Brit here. Aylesbury area. I'm lucky enough to live near one of the NRU store pickups. They brand themselves as the incontinence shop so everything on display is quite clinical in terms of brands. Tena, drylife, ect... So the AB/DL stuff is like a secret menu you have to ask for. 🤫

DeanHow

Contributor
Role
Alright there. I am a Manc lad, I live in the North of Manchester not far away from the ABU place on Heywood Distribution Park. They are open to the public and they are pleasant people to talk to.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
I often drive to the Bolton Incontinence Shop, this is where Nappies R US also operate. It's only around 30 minutes to get there. Haven't been to the ABU store but it's not far either.

DeanHow

Contributor
Role
I often drive to the Bolton Incontinence Shop, this is where Nappies R US also operate. It's only around 30 minutes to get there. Haven't been to the ABU store but it's not far either.
I like going to the Bolton Incontinence shop, the lady there is very friendly and is understanding of the ABDL stuff as well. You just need the courage to be up front on honest about wanting to wear diapers instead of needing them.

BenjiTheLittle

Contributor
Role
Private
hi i'm from widnes which is basically next to liverpool i've been looking for abdl's to meet and chat with from the uk as i don't know any yet

Malverndl

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
From near Worcester. Would love to meet other DL’s. I wear most days and every night. Rearz safari and ABU

Shadowchild12

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey guys I’m quite impressed that so many people are brave enough to wear at work the humiliation that would come from being found out at work would be catastrophic

I used to wear a lot as a teenager but know it’s more when I have alone time away from other people

Slip92

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I’m in the fabulous city of Bristol!

NRU are amazing - I hardly buy from anywhere else now!