I’m living in the uk is anyone else here from the area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowchild12

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m not sure if I’m the only one in this country but it seems a lot of other places in the world are more awake with abdl it seems hard to find product or stores in the uk

Reactions: Chloris, Therambler, Yoboroad and 2 others
I'm in the uk and use Nappies R Us. Lots of nice products.

Reactions: warmfeeling, PaddedShooterBooty27, Crayonosaurus and 4 others
There are many people on this site, and many who aren't, who are from the UK. Nappies R Us are based in two locations in the UK and ABU has a place in Manchester.

Reactions: warmfeeling, sleepy74, Safari and 3 others
I’m in the uk and find quite a few people who are ABDL. I’ve been around in the scene for a while though. NRU are my go to supplier at the moment. Have used others regularly but they are the best at the moment imo. Where are you based? X

Another UK bod here, welcome!

Reactions: LittlePigCub
Another Brit here. Aylesbury area. I'm lucky enough to live near one of the NRU store pickups. They brand themselves as the incontinence shop so everything on display is quite clinical in terms of brands. Tena, drylife, ect... So the AB/DL stuff is like a secret menu you have to ask for. 🤫

Reactions: MySecretLife and Safari
I often drive to the Bolton Incontinence Shop, this is where Nappies R US also operate. It's only around 30 minutes to get there. Haven't been to the ABU store but it's not far either.

Reactions: Babybearuk and Deleted member 45172
BabyBristol said:
I’m in the uk and find quite a few people who are ABDL. I’ve been around in the scene for a while though. NRU are my go to supplier at the moment. Have used others regularly but they are the best at the moment imo. Where are you based? X
I’m in Essex

Reactions: Essexdl91, Mingus, Safari and 4 others
hi i'm from widnes which is basically next to liverpool i've been looking for abdl's to meet and chat with from the uk as i don't know any yet

From near Worcester. Would love to meet other DL’s. I wear most days and every night. Rearz safari and ABU

Reactions: Seabear
Hey guys I’m quite impressed that so many people are brave enough to wear at work the humiliation that would come from being found out at work would be catastrophic

I used to wear a lot as a teenager but know it’s more when I have alone time away from other people

Reactions: icklespace
I am also from England here. South East.

hey incon25 hows things going

Shadowchild12 said:
hey incon25 hows things going
Doing very well thanks. It is also nice to see how many people are from the UK

Yea it certainly helps to unmask the feeling of loneliness

Reactions: LittlePigCub
I’m in the fabulous city of Bristol!

NRU are amazing - I hardly buy from anywhere else now!

Slip92 said:
I’m in the fabulous city of Bristol!

NRU are amazing - I hardly buy from anywhere else now!
Agreed. Good tabs, great absorbency. Even better with one of their boosters.

Shadowchild12 said:
Yea it certainly helps to unmask the feeling of loneliness
that's my issue i dont know any abdl/littles irl in the uk

Reactions: Safari
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back