If your from Britain which do you prefer to use on here. Nappy or diaper.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When mentioning them on threads or posts? I'm more included to click when people mention nappies as I know they are from my area, this is including people from Australia who also use the word nappy.

Reactions: Diamond, warmfeeling and Spikey27
I usually say nappy because that’s what i’m used to saying.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Nappy for me also.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Deleted member 63406
Nappy. It's just what I'm used to and what most people here seem to say.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, warmfeeling, Prillprillprill and 2 others
Nappy and rubbers

Reactions: warmfeeling and Jr2012
Nappy, I even use the term when speaking with the doctor who is perfectly comfortable with the phrase.

Definitely Nappy!

Nappy

Nappy usually but if it's an American I'm talking too or about then I'll use diaper so as not to confuse them.

Reactions: warmfeeling, Deleted member 63406 and Deleted member 39193
NAPPY. I live in Australia.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxSyd and Deleted member 63406
Nappy. Us Brits got to represent 👊 😆

Reactions: warmfeeling, Deleted member 63406 and Deleted member 60371
Nappy and plastic pants

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
I always type Nappy/diaper so as to cover all bases. When I was a teen bedwetter it was always nappies and rubber pants, even when the pants were plastic.

I'm possibly one of the odd ones out I kinda use them interchangably like I'll be typing a reply to a post and use the term nappy then a few lines further on I'll type diaper, I always read over what I've written though before hitting post and change them to all be the same if I've done that.
Obviously being born and raised here they've always been nappies to me but I think the fact that most ABDL content on the internet uses diapers even when going to a british store online to buy stuff it often says diapers has kinda ingrained the word in my mind and I just slip into using it.

If I'm on a thread where someone has used diapers in my response I'll use diapers or correct my mixing of terms to diapers and vice versa for nappies. I've also noticed recently that, more often than not, if i'm talking about disposables I unconsciously write nappy but if talking about cloth I type diaper.

I'm not from Britain, but I prefer to use the word "nappy". Besides, I sleep wearing one almost every night 🥰

Last edited:
Nappy just feels like much better and babyish to me (although I’m aware ironically diaper is an older word) but that’s because I grew up with it 😊

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and Samantha
Its a nappy. that's the word I've used all my life. didn't know what a diaper was till I started posting on here.

It's nappy for me, I like the word diaper but prefer Nappy

bobbilly said:
When mentioning them on threads or posts? I'm more included to click when people mention nappies as I know they are from my area, this is including people from Australia who also use the word nappy.
Definitely Nappy

Reactions: aroninanappy
Yep, nappy for me too.

Back