If you ran a ABDL daycare…

To me bespoke, experience tailored to the individual. professionaly ran . I would go to turfy’s nursery it is ideal 🧸🧸🌈🌈🧸🧸🦄🍭🍭🍭🧷🧷🧷🧷

JamesJ45 said:
If I did a daycare it would be similar to modern childcare centers. My format (depending on staff) would be split up groups based on age. Groups would have a max of five at a time.

Group 1: 0-2 years
Group 2: 2-5 years
Group 3: 6 and up

Rules:
1. Group 1 and 2 are required to wear diapers (pull ups are allowed in group 2 and 3). Group 3 is optional.
2. Bathroom is off limits unless it is for a diaper/pull up change and you are with a teacher.
3. If you are in potty training, you are required to wear a pull up or training pant. Only wetting is allowed, no number 2 or else you will be put in a diaper (if in group 3 you will be moved down to group 2 as well).
4. For those in potty training, you must either ask a teacher to use the potty or let them know if you went in your pull up.
5. Must wear age apprpriate attire. We can provide attire if you choose.
6. Talking back or arguing with a teacher is prohibited. Failure to follow will result in a timeout and if continues will result in further disciplinary action.
7. No explicit actions of any kind. Furthermore any attempts to sexually degrade or engage in sexual activity with other children will result in expulsion.
8. Discrimination will not be tolerated and will result in immediate expulsion.
9. Be kind to other children around you no matter age or group.
10. If there any issues I urge you to let a teacher know as soon as possible so it can be resolved.
11. Physical harm to a teacher or child will not be tolerated and will result in immediate expulsion.

Disciplinary system
Level 1: Verbal warning given
Level 2: Timeout in a high chair
Level 3: Loss of certain priveleges and (if they have one) a call to mommy or daddy
Level 4: Expulsion

Kinda the basic idea.
Yes, that is very similar to real daycare/pre-k. You would be assigned by the age you act, of course, or your level of (non)development.

JazzBaby said:
I would have most of the same rules, but I would include naptime.
  • Pacifiers must be brought from home.
  • The only drinks being water, juice, milk, formula and if requested pre-pumped breast milk (mostly meant for the youngest littles, but will be given to older ones if asked for.).
  • Everyone will be expected to act their little age.
  • All are expected to wear little clothes of their preferred gender. If you don't have any, they will be provided for you.
  • Onesies, sleepers and other little age pajamas are allowed.
  • Overalls and just wearing a diaper and shirt are allowed. (Only age-appropriate shirts. Ex: death metal band shirt)
  • Female littles and littles that identify as girls may wear what they like, but outfits with skirts, tutus, pinafore dresses and such are preferred.
this one might be my favorite. If someone makes one of these, preferably round the upper east coast of the USA, and preferably free or low cost, i would love to attend

This sounds like fun. I will love to go there

Back