If you ran a ABDL daycare…

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If I were to run a ABDL daycare, here’s what I would do:

1. Everyone must wear high-absorbent diapers that have tapes.
2. Both pee and poop goes in diapers, no toilets for diapered people.
3. Only toddler foods such as chicken nuggets, cheese puffs and yogurt will be served.
4. Drinks will be served in baby bottles and sippy cups.
5. Pull-ups are not allowed.
6. Preschool shows will be played on the TV.
7. There will be baby/toddler toys, plushes, coloring books and playdough.
8. Smoking and drinking alcohol are not allowed.

What would you do if you ran a ABDL daycare?

• Love
Reactions: Soggytyke11, Jodie, Seabear and 11 others
9. There is a staff that takes care of diaper changes and proper dressing of the little ones, as well as other care procedures.

Reactions: Bipippa, Diaperboy27, TrashPanda01 and 2 others
Wear whatever you want, except for boring adult clothing. If you come dressed too adult then it's 100% up to the caretakers to decide what you'll wear.
It's up to you how toilet trained you are a little - but if you're going to wet or mess then you need to be in diapers or training pants. If there are any leaks, no matter how small, then caretakers will take measures possibly including mandatory thick diapers, plastic pants, and removing pant wearing privileges to make checking diapers easier.

Reactions: Electro77, Soggytyke11 and Diaperboy27
Shouldn't those attending have some say in what they want?

• Haha
Reactions: vriska, BabyTheleste, Diaperboy27 and 3 others
you can not change yourself. this has to be done by one of the carers, sometimes in front of the other babies.

Reactions: Soggytyke11, Seabear and Diaperboy27
SparkyDog said:
I don't know if you're replying to me, Marck, bigtoddler96, or all of us, but I just listed only the rules that I personally would find fun, as a roleplaying fantasy.

Like you better believe I'm going to show up in a suit at least once just to see what outfit I get for breaking my own rule:
BunnyFofo said:
Wear whatever you want, except for boring adult clothing. If you come dressed too adult then it's 100% up to the caretakers to decide what you'll wear.

Reactions: pdiapered
Abdult talk gets the pacifier gag

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Alextherugrat, CodyBaby and 1 other person
“It's up to you how toilet trained you are” belongs prominently in the brochure of this establishment.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and BunnyFofo
SparkyDog said:
They are little, so adults decide things for them. Then the little ones can be carefree and play.

Reactions: KBoy, Diaperboy27, Alextherugrat and 3 others
Marck said:
They are little, so adults decide things for them. Then the little ones can be carefree and play.
See id be down for some things
but going #2 in diaper is a big no

Reactions: vriska, Diaperboy27, OuttaThisWorld and 3 others
I think I might try going full baby mode to be truthful. May turn out to be a very fulfilling regressive experience. 🤔

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Dragon64 and BunnyFofo
SparkyDog said:
See id be down for some things
but going #2 in diaper is a big no
In that case you'd probably like my daycare more than bigtoddlers.
The rest of us will try not to stink too much.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Diapertoddler and (deleted member)
BunnyFofo said:
In that case you'd probably like my daycare more than bigtoddlers.
The rest of us will try not to stink too much.
So this means that you won't allow poopy diapers at your ABDL daycare?

bigtoddler96 said:
So this means that you won't allow poopy diapers at your ABDL daycare?
Rule #2 (heh) at my daycare is it's up to every little how toilet trained they are. So #2 is allowed, but not enforced. Same for pee.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
SparkyDog said:
made me giggle in the context of this thread, do find it funny that people seem to be adding rules to the starting post than saying what rules they want in there own preferred day care fantasy.

Like there is so much room for imagination here, do you want to be kind of realistic so like a real day care where it is more about childish bliss than a lack of control other what you want/ get to pick for your self or go balls to the walls this train has no breaks kind of thing where you know what you in for and understand that walking past that door means you have no control anymore and that the rules set up are super unfair just to make you more hopeless....

So yeah more or less I see this as what rules do you want to set for your own fantasy?? To be fair I kind of fear my imagination when it comes to stuff like this since it is to easy to give too much detail.

My own fantasy tend to be more on the losing control over what you can do for your self side of things, so I think my rules/ guidelines would be something like starting off as a kid a bit older then a toddler and from there the use of unfair rules and not "acting your age" leads your self being treated more and more like a baby. (I find that doing this slowly would seem so much more enjoyable then going right from adult to baby)
Things like:
  1. what you can say is limited to how young you get treated
  2. what you can play with or do is limited by young you get treated
  3. you must start off in a pull up
  4. no fighting back when told what to do
  5. what you wear needs to match the age you are at the time being treated
  6. what you eat is limited by age you are before food time comes round
  7. and by all means breaking rules will lead to a punishment suitable for the age you are acting
I think its fair to say I have given this to much time to think about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: good fun though

Last edited:
Reactions: Soggytyke11, Diaperboy27, pdiapered and 3 others
littleph0enix said:
made me giggle in the context of this thread, do find it funny that people seem to be adding rules to the starting post than saying what rules they want in there own preferred day care fantasy.

Like there is so much room for imagination here, do you want to be kind of realistic so like a real day care where is more about childish bliss than a lack of control other what you want/ get to pick for your self or go balls to the walls this train has no breaks kind of thing where you know what you in for and understand that walking past that door means you have no control anymore and that the rules set up are super unfair just to make you more hopeless....

So yeah more or less I see this as what rules do you want to set for your own fantasy?? To be fair I kind of fear my imagination when it comes to stuff like this since it is to easy to give too much detail.

My own fantasy tend to be more on the losing control over what you can do for your self so I think my rule/ guidelines would be something like starting off as a kid a bit older then a toddler and from the use of unfair rules and not "acting your age" finding your self being treated more and more like a baby but I find that doing this slowly would seem so much more enjoyable.
Things like:
  1. what you can say is limited to how young you get treated
  2. what you can play with or do is limited by young you get treated
  3. you must start off in a pull up
  4. no fighting back when told what to do
  5. what you wear needs to match the age you are at the time being treated
  6. what you eat is limited by age you are before food time comes round
  7. and by all means breaking rules will lead to a punishment suitable for the age you are acting
I think its fair to say I have given this to much time to think about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: good fun though
Ohh my 2 rules were definitely a complete do-over from the original post rules.
I like keeping things simple, so I think the two rules I had leave more than enough room for fun. For me at least.

Reactions: littleph0enix
bigtoddler96 said:
If I were to run a ABDL daycare, here’s what I would do:

1. Everyone must wear high-absorbent diapers that have tapes.
2. Both pee and poop goes in diapers, no toilets for diapered people.
3. Only toddler foods such as chicken nuggets, cheese puffs and yogurt will be served.
4. Drinks will be served in baby bottles and sippy cups.
5. Pull-ups are not allowed.
6. Preschool shows will be played on the TV.
7. There will be baby/toddler toys, plushes, coloring books and playdough.
8. Smoking and drinking alcohol are not allowed.

What would you do if you ran a ABDL daycare?
What drinks would you allow? Because, personally, the youngest children should not have any soda

Last edited:
Reactions: nappybottom and Diaperboy27
In my personal view if I were to have a ABDL daycare (although I am more of a DL):

1. High absorbent diapers
2. No toilet at all, using only the diapers for their intended purpose.
3. No pants at the daycare, only a shirt and diapers
4. Smoking/Alcohol prohibited
5. No horror movies unless if it's family-friendly

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27
If I set-up an ABDL Daycare, I would totally make it an experience that you would schedule and sign up for. I would have concrete rules and procedures, and you would be able to sign up for whatever you wished your experience to include, within appropriate reason. I'd want everyone to feel super comfortable and immersed, and safe; safe words would be explained and agreed upon. If a safe word is used, the caretaker would take a participant to a private, comfy room immediately and accommodate whatever they might need.

I'd like to provide everyone the chance to experience "the dream" as much as possible, and I would for sure provide highly paid, highly trained/qualified staff to care for Littles, and to offer counseling and like services to help everyone leave both fulfilled and secure in their identity. I think having someone there to explain that its ok, and help explore the whys, would be truly the most valuable part!

Reactions: DiaperSpa, babybenji, Lillavenderbun and 9 others
I'm gonna side with Turfy and BT on this.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and BunnyFofo
Back