If you could have a years supply of free nappy’s, but have to pick just one brand one design. What would you choose?

The cloth diapers I have in my mind.

BLtheDL said:
Rearz mega inspire+. My go to for night, but have worn during the day.
Hands down my current favorite but I'm waiting to see how the bedry premium are .

Reactions: BLtheDL
I would love ABU Little Kings, Northshore Megamaxs or Rearz Daydreamers personally! ^^

I want those new ABU tiny tales. They look so amazing.

,Megmax hands down

Everybody is saying the Megamax. That would probably be a great choice but as my name implies I am a big fan of Goodnites. I think that since they can be practically invisible they would be much more practical. And the capacity wouldn't be an issue since you have as many as you need. So my answer would be Girls Goodnites XL.

Definitely Trest Blue. Extremely comfortable in my opinion, has plenty of capacity, and the blue makes it look nice.

Tena slip Maxi active fit

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Right now the choice would be between ABU little Kings cause I love the design, or kiddo teddy ultra cause again I love the design.

Kiddo may be just pulling ahead because I also thick they feel stronger and they seem like they may hold more and be less likely to leak but I've only tried a couple so far so not enough data to say that for sure.

I would take the cutes, bulkiest and most absorbent diapers out there

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
PretendAgain TryAgains

Alphagator

Rearz Cridder Caboose definitely. Or their plain white version.

Seabear said:
Tena slip Maxi active fit
Me too, or possibly Tena active fit Ultima - certainly one or the other.

Reactions: Seabear
Str8up white

theancientmariner said:
I love those because they're scented. It was a weak scent, but was still there. I'm still waiting for Rearz to make those a mega and give them an extra 5,000ml capacity. They do that, we'll both be happy with them forever.
do they have tapes? or hook-n-loop connectors? That's the primary reason I chose Mermaid Tales, the hook-n-loop attaching. It costs more, but the fit is adjustable, which matters when you wear a longer time and move around a fair bit.

I did order a 4 pack of Northshore Megamax in tye-dye style. If it turns out I like them, I may try the other colors.

Pantyman said:
Hands down my current favorite but I'm waiting to see how the bedry premium are .
Same here, I have a case of bedry’s, and bedry night getting delivered tomorrow.

At this point, I would have to say Rearz Mega Inspire+. I have only recently found them available here. And I feel like they are a true Diaper Lovers diaper.

Last edited:
Tykables tighty wighties

Trest most definitely, there are other diapers I like better but if I was wearing the same diaper brand for an entire year I'd want one that I knew would hold up and not leak in any situation. Trest is the only diaper that has never let me down.

Back