If you could design your own diaper...? šŸ¤”

70sPampers said:
Those thin plastic borders on the liner side of the diaper don't provide enough "surface area" if you know what I mean...
The plastic borders on the liner side [removed] ~KitsuneFox feel good and extremely erotic on the skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 70sPampers
70sPampers said:
Do you mean the part where the plastic wraps around from the outside to meet the non-plastic lining on the inside? You are talking about the nearly 1" plastic seam section running along the outer left and right sides as you view the diaper opened up with the inside padding facing you, right?

This part?

View attachment 84440View attachment 84441View attachment 84442View attachment 84443View attachment 84444View attachment 84445View attachment 84446View attachment 84447
YEP!

• Love
At home, a disposable would be super bulky, rising up around my belly button, absorbent even along the sides, two tapes, plain and unmistakably a diaper.

The cloth kind should also be super bulky and obvious, at home. The pin or pins should be real obvious.

If a Pull-Up, it could also be the part diaper style and could have cartoon prints. Multicoloured could work, like white and blue. Plain and underwear style are also good.

For wearing outside the house, it should be as thin and discrete as possible. It should be able to be put on and taken off as a Pull-Up, though also a diaper. The tapes should appear as seams, if it's a disposable, rather than like a diaper's tapes. If cloth, it should be designed where pins aren't required but it remains discrete. It should be very flexible so it'd be more like underwear. It should be a colour that won't show wetness and the diaper should eliminate odor. It should still be as absorbent as discretion allows.

I like the absorbent sides, on all of those. Only AB/DL diapers seem to do that (anymore, anyway, as I think that used to be a thing).

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
It would be exact copy/close call replica of pampers baby diapers with the same scent as they had.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers, CptKirk, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
Adult version of Barney luvs

• Love
Some very fluffy diapers with flower prints and flowery smells šŸ’. As absorbent and squishy (when wet) as possible cuz I like it like that. Probably plastic backed tape diapers but cloth backed might be nice too.

Might not be for daily wear or something but I would surely regard it as a treat.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
Back