Ideas on a squishy diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert1

Est. Contributor
I like diapers that get really squishy like the tranquility atns but i find most get really stiff any ideas i wish tranquility made one with more sap

Bambino Classico get pretty squishy when wet, maybe try those.

Bear Hugz from Changing Times Diaper Co. swell a ton and can get pretty squishy.

They start out thinner than the usual out of pack poofiness of Rears or ABU but have a ton of SAP and swell a whole bunch, so they might be worth a try.
(I use size Large, Mediums might not swell as much :p)

I wore a Tykables galactic to bed last night for the first time in a while. I have been wearing Crinklz and Safaris most recently. I was surprised how squishy it was when I woke up this morning - I really didn’t want to change because it felt so nice.

Crinklz/Betterdry, Little Monsters, and from what I've seen, Bumooza, are all very high sap diapers and swell a lot when wet.

Caution though... you can't side-sleep in one of these if they're wet. It's like having a football between your legs, and will make your thighs ache.

I wear m4 and they just get stiff. I want to switch over to crinklez because I've heard they are one of the best.

Confidry24/7, Northshore Supreme, Betterdry/Crinklz, or PeekABU. Noth that Northshore starts out stiff but has lots of sap and gets really squishy when soaked. The others have a ton of SAP and start out thicker but also softer.

Rawr diapers from Qtty have the most SAP that I’ve seen in a diaper. They are the most squishy diapers that I’ve ever tried & they swell up amazingly.

https://www.qttydiaper.com/product/dino-diaper/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back