Ideas for wife and I

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdawg

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been blessed to be married to a wonderful woman for 3 years who accepts this part of me. She lets me wear/ wet diapers around her whenever I want. Sometimes she changes me and even will even wear one herself. if I ask she will wet but has a hard time making it happen. She enjoys when I wear for sex. Outside of this we don’t really have any kinks. She is completely vanilla but open to anything. We are trying to spice things up further but we are kind of at a dead end. She doesn’t have any ideas or won’t say If she does. I’d love to take the diapers further. Part of me thinks I’d like to mess with her/ be changed but I can’t bring myself to tell her, I feel like that might be too much. I don’t want to push my luck because I know I’m already live the dream by having an accepting wife. Basically I’m looking for ideas from others who might be in this position. Any kind of activities we can do diapered (sexual or not) I’m mostly dL with tiny ab side so I’m not really in to cartoons or baby toys like some. Help me involve her more than just me putting on a diaper and then having sex an hour later. Thanks!

Reactions: Lumos and Lyric
I think you are lucky to find someone open minded like that. I think Chastity would be a good idea, she can take control of the key to your chastity cage and its something that can be used with diapers.

Reactions: Safari and erik
One thing you can do is get remote control vibraters. You both must be diapered, she has control of your vibrator and you have control of her vibrator. Get the ones that are controlled by a phone, that way no matter where you are in the house, each of you could turn it on making the other enjoy the sudden shock out of no where, just have to be careful that neither of you are drinking or doing something that could cause harm, like carrying something and such

checkingoutall said:
One thing you can do is get remote control vibraters. You both must be diapered, she has control of your vibrator and you have control of her vibrator. Get the ones that are controlled by a phone, that way no matter where you are in the house, each of you could turn it on making the other enjoy the sudden shock out of no where, just have to be careful that neither of you are drinking or doing something that could cause harm, like carrying something and such
I like this idea! We’ve played with a cheap one before and it’s fun. I think a wireless one like you say would really take it to the next level.

Reactions: Safari
bigdawg said:
I like this idea! We’ve played with a cheap one before and it’s fun. I think a wireless one like you say would really take it to the next level.
Taking it to the next level with them would also include some time out of the house using them. Enjoying a dinner out while turning them on and off, watch each others facial motions on the effects it is having on them.

Reactions: Diapercutie
DownLow said:
I think you are lucky to find someone open minded like that. I think Chastity would be a good idea, she can take control of the key to your chastity cage and its something that can be used with diapers.
Indeed I am very fortunate. I try not to take that for granted. I’ve never really looked into the chastity stuff although I could see the control change being fun. She has a hard time taking control and normally likes me to lead the way. Although we’ve never talked about it. I would definitely consider her as a submissive. I think that’s why she’s willing to indulge me with diapers in the first place.

checkingoutall said:
Taking it to the next level with them would also include some time out of the house using them. Enjoying a dinner out while turning them on and off, watch each others facial motions on the effects it is having on them.
That could be hilarious honestly. I like the subtle humiliation.

bigdawg said:
That could be hilarious honestly. I like the subtle humiliation.
Enjoying your diapers under your adult clothes when the two are out away from the house is fun, doesn't have to be humiliated, just enjoyable.

Reactions: Diapercutie and Lyric
checkingoutall said:
Enjoying your diapers under your adult clothes when the two are out away from the house is fun, doesn't have to be humiliated, just enjoyable.
For sure. I do that sometimes when we are out of town. She’s a little shy to try that though.

Finding a place away from home where she could change your diaper and both of you feel secure that it will be private might be fun, at least it is for my fiancee and me. She changes me in family type restrooms, or on hikes. We always carry a diaper bag with the necessary supplies.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall
Lyric said:
Finding a place away from home where she could change your diaper and both of you feel secure that it will be private might be fun, at least it is for my fiancee and me. She changes me in family type restrooms, or on hikes. We always carry a diaper bag with the necessary supplies.
Love this idea! Will definitely mention this one to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back