I'd love to meet other ABs or DLs while traveling but it just seems impossible.

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think of the ABDL lifestyle as a kind of secret club. When in cities with ABDL stores I always visit. Also, I try to meet other ABDLs too but this never works out.

I just want to meet other ABDLs to connect about this part of ourselves or just play board games or get some food but it's hard to connect with people. The people i do end up finding through Fet or whatever just assume I'm trying to hook up with them or something. I just want to meet people and make irl friends.

I kind of wish there was a way to meet other ABDLs easier. If anyone has any good advice or perspective that would be helpful. Thanks.

Reactions: Wolfman69, GeorgeG, LiddieBear and 11 others
Maybe I just got mega lucky, as the two people I’m closest too outside of family I ended up discovering just so happened to be littles as well. Trying to meet people organically is best, but I know that sometimes there’s cons that are hosted that could be a way, or maybe Facebook can be good

• Wow
Reactions: Vikingbab, Prillprillprill, googlyeyes467 and 1 other person
Whilst i know there is a policy that this board is NOT to be used for any hookups and alike so just FYI.

But I do hear you about meeting people in any speciufic intrtest, not just ABDL but anything, especially things that are not usually public like the ABDL stuff is a hard thing for anyone to do, and there is plenty of other intrests that are in the same placeof being hard to find others, so don think its just that this specifi thing is this why, your not alone.

But, in the last few decades its been more and more difficult to keep the creeps out of any groups that are meetups, even things like liking cars or gardening is an issue in meeting people as the creeps have caused people to be gun shy on anything and the first thing to pop into people head, and rightfully so, is to be protected and leary of anyone new.

I dont have any solution, just know that it's not just any specific area, its indemic to any IRL meetings to be very careful as it's been so many times that there is people wanting to do things that are not welcome to say the least.

I guess on here just hanging out and then mabey send a PM to someone that you may have similar intrests in, not as a meetup, but to get to know them through the mesaging and they may know others or be someone that may be in your baliwick and/or area and eventually get to know people.

Even meeting the neighbors is difficult, i have some neighbors i've never met yet after 30 years, albeit my neighbors require a car to drive to as i live in farm country on a farm myself, but its not easy meeting people in general,good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: GeorgeG, Mickeymic, yellowcrayons and 3 others
where often do you travel?

Kbaby84 said:
where often do you travel?
I'm in DC and around NC a lot, sometimes in New York, Montreal, Chicago, and Atlanta. Very rarely in Los Angeles.

Bigbabybret said:
Whilst i know there is a policy that this board is NOT to be used for any hookups and alike so just FYI.

But I do hear you about meeting people in any speciufic intrtest, not just ABDL but anything, especially things that are not usually public like the ABDL stuff is a hard thing for anyone to do, and there is plenty of other intrests that are in the same placeof being hard to find others, so don think its just that this specifi thing is this why, your not alone.

But, in the last few decades its been more and more difficult to keep the creeps out of any groups that are meetups, even things like liking cars or gardening is an issue in meeting people as the creeps have caused people to be gun shy on anything and the first thing to pop into people head, and rightfully so, is to be protected and leary of anyone new.

I dont have any solution, just know that it's not just any specific area, its indemic to any IRL meetings to be very careful as it's been so many times that there is people wanting to do things that are not welcome to say the least.

I guess on here just hanging out and then mabey send a PM to someone that you may have similar intrests in, not as a meetup, but to get to know them through the mesaging and they may know others or be someone that may be in your baliwick and/or area and eventually get to know people.

Even meeting the neighbors is difficult, i have some neighbors i've never met yet after 30 years, albeit my neighbors require a car to drive to as i live in farm country on a farm myself, but its not easy meeting people in general,good luck
Yea thank you for sharing. I agree my difficulties are probably also related to it being harder to meet people in general. The best I've done is meeting strangers through board game meetups or language exchanges but ABDL has basically been a no go.

googlyeyes467 said:
I think of the ABDL lifestyle as a kind of secret club. When in cities with ABDL stores I always visit. Also, I try to meet other ABDLs too but this never works out.

I just want to meet other ABDLs to connect about this part of ourselves or just play board games or get some food but it's hard to connect with people. The people i do end up finding through Fet or whatever just assume I'm trying to hook up with them or something. I just want to meet people and make irl friends.

I kind of wish there was a way to meet other ABDLs easier. If anyone has any good advice or perspective that would be helpful. Thanks.
I’ve been a part of this “club” for years and never met another AB that I know of. Between being paranoidly cautious, as well as quite introverted, can be very lonely. It would be great to have some way to meet other AB’s but, other than groups like Fetlife or Daily Diapers, I haven’t found it yet.

Reactions: GeorgeG, LiddieBear, VeiledDevotee and 2 others
I met a lot of ABDL in France, but our communtity and membres are hypocrites and cringe. People come here just for fun and for a therapy in diapers, but nothing realy safe behind. I prefer met my friends in private

Last edited:
I am normally a very outgoing person. I put effort into meeting folks in the ABDL community. I haven't been super consistent with it, but I've put out a lot of feelers. I've only met a very small fraction of the people I've talked to online. Part of it is me being picky about who I meet in person. In my early days, I've met with a few folks that were a little TOO enthusiastic about meeting another ABDL. Sometimes I realize, if it weren't for diapers, I wouldn't want to hang out with this person! so I've become a little more selective about who I meet.

A lot of times, the person I'm talking to seems very cool and likely not a serial killer (over exaggerating) but either they aren't comfortable enough with being ABDL to meet anyone in person, or sometimes LIFE just gets in the way!

Don't let that discourage you from reaching out to folks... You'll put in a lot of work with not much response, but when you do meet a true new friend, it's worth it :)

Also, keep an eye on your own enthusiasm, and don't let yourself get desperate and accept an invitation that doesn't feel right. Luckily I haven't had anything bad happen to me, but there have been a few times I jumped into something too quick and regretted it.

Keep looking! Your new friends are waiting for you. They are a little hard to find, but worth it!

Last edited:
Reactions: googlyeyes467, denimchicken, artemisenterri and 1 other person
I hear you, I felt much the same. I've met a few people from here, just socially, not hook ups, by starting private chats. Not everyone wants to chat but some have. I also found a local (ish) munch on fet. It's in London, so it takes a while to get there and costs a fortune on public transport, and I can't go every month, but I've been 3 times now and everyone I've met there has been lovely. I've also met someone nice on fet (they approached me), there are good ppl out there who want to meet ppl too.

As for travelling, I was in Amsterdam last September and checked fet for events, there was a club night advertised as a littles/fetish party, 5pm-10pm, perfect timing for a little night out 🙂. Yes there were ppl there in full on fetish gear, but there were lots in nappies too, and everything in between. everyone I spoke to was really nice and there was no expectation on how involved you got. We just sat at the bar and chatted. So sometimes it is worth a try even if the description isn't quite what you're looking for. Hope you find your irl tribe soon 🙂

Reactions: GeorgeG, VeiledDevotee, denimchicken and 1 other person
I found mine too, but after a long year of trust. People are sweet but just for the magic of this kind of event, friendship everywhere. But in few times, they turning back like some sheeps, with no honor. Or just with you if you are gay, or open for othen fetish club. I have a little few tribe, but trust is a hard price to pay. I hope your find the good one, but stay honnest with yourself

Last edited:
googlyeyes467 said:
I'm in DC and around NC a lot, sometimes in New York, Montreal, Chicago, and Atlanta. Very rarely in Los Angeles.
I'm in the Gaffney/Spartanburg/Union region of upstate SC, an hour from Kings Mountain, NC...

Reactions: googlyeyes467
Yup … I really want ABDL or little friends but it’s scary thinking about meeting in person …. you never know who is who online. I would love a hang out playing board games, playing in the dirt outside, being silly but no idea how to get that. I do go to the library and play board games but not quite the same.

I’m no where near you - in Canada lolol so not really useful lol.

I think I may go from messages on here, to email maybe then texting then MAYBE a real life meet.

But I’m also having trouble finding people on here that are similar interests …. I’m crazy into permaculture, love bugs, gardening, pets and nutrition. Or at least no one wants to talk outside of - what’s your fav diaper? Do you want to see pics?

Reactions: BBBen, googlyeyes467 and artemisenterri
KarmaBaby3 said:
Yup … I really want ABDL or little friends but it’s scary thinking about meeting in person …. you never know who is who online. I would love a hang out playing board games, playing in the dirt outside, being silly but no idea how to get that. I do go to the library and play board games but not quite the same.

I’m no where near you - in Canada lolol so not really useful lol.

I think I may go from messages on here, to email maybe then texting then MAYBE a real life meet.

But I’m also having trouble finding people on here that are similar interests …. I’m crazy into permaculture, love bugs, gardening, pets and nutrition. Or at least no one wants to talk outside of - what’s your fav diaper? Do you want to see pics?
I totally get you! This is exactly how I feel. I feel that ABDL is just one aspect of my personality, and while a cool part of connecting, I have other interests as well. I'd love to be able to talk more than just diapers or AB stuff, even though that could be a part of the conversation. I do some gardening and really do like permaculture, being an environmental scientist.

I am going to be in Montreal later this year, feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like to talk more.

Reactions: DLPeakOut
googlyeyes467 said:
I totally get you! This is exactly how I feel. I feel that ABDL is just one aspect of my personality, and while a cool part of connecting, I have other interests as well. I'd love to be able to talk more than just diapers or AB stuff, even though that could be a part of the conversation. I do some gardening and really do like permaculture, being an environmental scientist.

I am going to be in Montreal later this year, feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like to talk more.
I’m across the country in Alberta ;) but if you ever are near Calgary, AB, let me know (although I live just south and with my health issues I’m very limited in driving distance - hence the other issue …. I can’t drive to most meet ups because they are too far for me). im totally up for talking about permaculture and plants on here though.

Reactions: googlyeyes467 and Truckerguy
What board games do you like? I'm in Atlanta and used to play a lot but haven't in many years. What is popular now?

i wish i had advice of this. making friends has never been easy. meeting people and hanging out that is easy, but true friendship is a challenge. it has gotten harder over the years especially with the internet. everything has to be a hook up and Friends With Benefits (FWB). FWB is not being a friend at all that is just sex when a person is horny. and social media they call it friends however a large group of individuals you share likes with is not friends. I have to laugh now a days they call themselves poly people think that is a cute word instead of swinger so call it what it is and there is nothing cute about multiple sex partners. the best thing one can do is be yourself and be very clear right up front you aren't into hook ups or FWB just plain old friends to hang out with and share in common things. if you make one good friend than you have won the game. keep an open mind to others for friends don't have to be a prefect match (liking everything together). good luck i hope you meet a friend.

Reactions: BBBen, denimchicken and GaymerDL
googlyeyes467 said:

I hear there’s a vibrant community in Montreal. I know one person that frequently comes here. I have not been to their munch but hope to attend one day.

Reactions: Lumos, denimchicken and googlyeyes467
Moicano said:
Sometimes I realize, if it weren't for diapers, I wouldn't want to hang out with this person!
I’ve met about two dozen people at local events over the years. Most have been very nice, but I would really like to meet people that I could talk to and stay in touch with on a regular basis. I think my best chance of finding an actual friend is a big event like Capcon. Maybe I’ll do that someday. For one, all the people I’ve met at smaller events, I just didn’t have much in common with anyone. Two, I’m not looking for a hookup or sexual encounter. Fetlife creeps me out, like really creeps me out.

Reactions: Moicano, denimchicken and googlyeyes467
googlyeyes467 said:
I've travelled a lot for work as well and the best way I found was looking up events such as 'Munch' in the cities I was travelling to.

I'm from Montreal, send me a message next time you are in town. It would be my pleasure to show you the best spots.

Reactions: googlyeyes467
Back