IC issues “less important”?

Finny

Autistic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Does practicing working on continence ever become secondary for anyone here? Recently a lot of things came up in daily life and ever tracking it became nonexistent.

some kind of just accept their condition and others hope it will happen to them so if there are days when you focus less it isn't really a big deal I assume your issues stem from being autunitic. So my question is being continent your idea and you want it or is it the idea of a caregiver

needchanging49 said:
some kind of just accept their condition and others hope it will happen to them so if there are days when you focus less it isn't really a big deal I assume your issues stem from being autunitic. So my question is being continent your idea and you want it or is it the idea of a caregiver
I have been IC for so long, yes it's because of autism. New doctors recently started trying to work on it, and I would like it, but I don't know what is causing me to not care much. I don't think it will ever be cured so I maybe don't see a huge reason to care to improve it at all because it will never fully go away

that might be true that your stuck with it but I suspect even though it would be nice if it went away. You really don't care that much and it is on someone else's list of important things to change. some of us like our diapers and would miss them if we didn't have them anymore we really don't want to give them up

needchanging49 said:
that might be true that your stuck with it but I suspect even though it would be nice if it went away. You really don't care that much and it is on someone else's list of important things to change. some of us like our diapers and would miss them if we didn't have them anymore we really don't want to give them up
many times, they can be inconvenient, but most of the time I am ambivalent about them at this point. Maybe it has just been so Long that I cannot find a way to care anymore.

yes I feel safe in my diaper too I don't have to worry about not making it or where the bathrooms are

Back