I Would Like to Know

SummitSodaroo

Broke Peasant
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Do any of you play Minecraft Java? I would like to see if anyone would be willing to set up a way for us to play together at some point. I only have a cracked account because I can't afford the game, so we'd have to work around that somehow. Either that or I would have to play from bedrock, which would be way harder to set up.

Hope you find someone.

My oldest loves Minecraft, Bedrock edition, and has a realm where he plays with a few friends.

I play Bedrock as well. Most of the time I play in the same world that I have been playing in for 4 plus years. Sometimes I play every night for 30 or so minutes or I'll go spells of months not playing.

Some of the servers were fun to play on. Are you able to join the servers with your set up?

TrashPanda01 said:
Hope you find someone.

My oldest loves Minecraft, Bedrock edition, and has a realm where he plays with a few friends.

I play Bedrock as well. Most of the time I play in the same world that I have been playing in for 4 plus years. Sometimes I play every night for 30 or so minutes or I'll go spells of months not playing.

Some of the servers were fun to play on. Are you able to join the servers with your set up?
I can join sometimes (depends on the platform I'm using and what my internet thinks each day) because my internet sometimes has issues for no reason. I'd be interested in playing with you though!

SummitSodaroo said:
Do any of you play Minecraft Java? I would like to see if anyone would be willing to set up a way for us to play together at some point. I only have a cracked account because I can't afford the game, so we'd have to work around that somehow. Either that or I would have to play from bedrock, which would be way harder to set up.
I own both java and bedrock edition of Minecraft. I don't play them often, but I play do them on occasion. Although I don't play Minecraft a whole lot, I think that it would be fun to play with someone in the community.

Back