I would like help... (Character Design)

SummitSodaroo

Broke Peasant
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I can't for the life of me make a babyfur sona that I feel connected to because the only suitable sona I have is one I made from an adopt and is wildly complex. would someone mind making a babyfur piece of the character?tropicref.jpegtropicoriginaladopt.jpeg the second pic is for the general back design.

I would like a complete reference of a babyfur version of this otter girl I have had for a while and haven't done anything with, but i'll take whatever my broke butt can get.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PuppyJames
SummitSodaroo said:
I can't for the life of me make a babyfur sona that I feel connected to because the only suitable sona I have is one I made from an adopt and is wildly complex. would someone mind making a babyfur piece of the character?View attachment 113145View attachment 113146 the second pic is for the general back design.

I would like a complete reference of a babyfur version of this otter girl I have had for a while and haven't done anything with, but i'll take whatever my broke butt can get.
I can make an art piece for you, and if you like it, I'll make a full ref sheet. All for free:) I've had too much free time.

PuppyJames said:
I can make an art piece for you, and if you like it, I'll make a full ref sheet. All for free:) I've had too much free time.
I'd personally love this if you're willing! If you do make the art piece, Id say go ahead with the ref bc I will need it in future!

Back