I woke up

JohnD0919

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't know why but I felt the urge to share this;

I woke up with a full nappy and I love it; think I did most of it while I was sleeping

I'm wearing AlphaGatorz and I've had at least three full wee wee's, now you can see my nappy sagging underneath my mini mouse nightie but I have no intention of taking it off

Happy Easter Pups!

Reactions: littledreamers333, diaperdude, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I just finished breakfast and I'm still in my overnight Rearz Premium Nights diaper under my purple Shadowline long sleeve long nightgown.

In a little while it will be time for me to get out of my diaper, shower, and get ready for church.

I hope everyone has a joyous Easter.

Reactions: Diprs2
I absolutely love waking up to a soggy nappy! It's one of those things that makes me feel extremely babyish and helpless. Knowing that I need a change before getting on with my day. Sometimes it's hard to get on with the day from feeling so relaxed and regressed!

Reactions: BenNevis and Diprs2
JohnD0919 said:
I don't know why but I felt the urge to share this;

I woke up with a full nappy and I love it; think I did most of it while I was sleeping

I'm wearing AlphaGatorz and I've had at least three full wee wee's, now you can see my nappy sagging underneath my mini mouse nightie but I have no intention of taking it off

Happy Easter Pups!
I totally agree, feeling how full and squishy my night diaper is when I wake up and then how heavy it feels when I get out of bed. About 2 weeks ago I started sleeping pretty well all thru the night and it's great waking up to a full diaper knowing it was dry when I went to bed. Then I enjoy lounging around in my squishy with a cup of coffee or 2! I truly hate it when It's time to take it off and get cleaned up.

Reactions: BabyLouise
Back