Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

I wish I had boobs

BabyDemon33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I wish I had boobs. I mean i have fat pecs since I'm overweight but i want big double D’s that lactate, so i can feed people, is that strange?

• Love
Reactions: satinbottom, Diaper44, Toaster and 4 others
Not weird at all. To each their own. Personally, I'm the opposite and think I look cuter as a cutting board. More Rushia or Gura and less Kiara or Mori (See if you can get the reference).

• Haha
Reactions: CLPP and ShyBoo81
Strange or not, you're not alone on this site. My own chest area feels very lacking in the lactating lumps as well. Size-wise, I have no idea.

I hear you. I love everything about women's breasts. When I'm dysphoric I very much wish for a pair of my own. I wear DD breast forms to help with this. No lactating, but I love the heft and bounce.

• Love
Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier and Peesalot
BrattyPrincessSophie said:
Not weird at all. To each their own. Personally, I'm the opposite and think I look cuter as a cutting board. More Rushia or Gura and less Kiara or Mori (See if you can get the reference).
The cutting board comment reminds me of a story my college roommate told me. Seems his sister wanted to make an "entrance" when her date arrived to pick her up for their Senior Prom. She came down the stairway from the 2nd floor in her prom dress and asked, "How do I look?" to which her father replied, "Like 2 peas on an ironing board." I suspect she hated her father at that moment.
Luminaire said:
I hear you. I love everything about women's breasts. When I'm dysphoric I very much wish for a pair of my own. I wear DD breast forms to help with this. No lactating, but I love the heft and bounce.
That's exactly why I wear D cup size water balloon falsies as I'm doing right now. My wife has DD cup boobs and they are glorious. At age 64 they sag a lot which I dearly love. I tell her almost daily I love her "saggy, baggy boobs." She won't admit it; but, I'm sure she loves that I love them so much. (y)
BabyDemon33 said:
I wish I had boobs. I mean i have fat pecs since I'm overweight but i want big double D’s that lactate, so i can feed people, is that strange?
I don't find it strange; but, unfortunately the lactating part will just have to remain an unfulfilled fantasy. I've no idea your situation; but, DD cup boobs are possible with a bit of breast enhancement surgery. Of course, there can be many obstacles to going that route.

BabyDemon33 said:
there is always hormones

I am happy that I do not have boobs.
I love boobs to much, would not be able to leave them alone 😇

• Haha
Reactions: MarieSue, rbm, Peesalot and 1 other person
rbm said:
there is always hormones
Oh i like my man parts just fine…..hormones would cause problems there

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr
BabyDemon33 said:
Oh i like my man parts just fine…..hormones would cause problems there
There are some *very* isolated cases of male lactation from supplement use, but mostly non-hormonal male lactation is a side effect of medications or steroid use. I looked into the supplement thing a while back. Seems like you'd have to use them for a very long time and spend a lot of money before you *might* see results.

WashABDL said:
There are some *very* isolated cases of male lactation from supplement use, but mostly non-hormonal male lactation is a side effect of medications or steroid use. I looked into the supplement thing a while back. Seems like you'd have to use them for a very long time and spend a lot of money before you *might* see results.
Like I said, its just a sensation fantasy, I don’t want to alter my body

BabyDemon33 said:
Like I said, its just a sensation fantasy, I don’t want to alter my body

I hear you. I'm very hesitant to do anything permanent to myself.

I love mine. They grew on their own when I was around 65.
I've taken nothing for them.

• Wow
Reactions: Diaper44, sport1 and rbm
WashABDL said:
in the begining I took supplements for almost 4 years, result was almost nil and expensive. decieded I wanted breasts and started hormones overseas drugs. worked real well. not cheap but got results. year and a half to two years decent breasts. stayed on them for 12 years. now a good c cup. need to wear bras full time which is fine with me.yes there were other side affects but that was fine too and dont care as I wanted to transition any way

Reactions: Carl1867 and oleman72
rbm said:
in the begining I took supplements for almost 4 years, result was almost nil and expensive. decieded I wanted breasts and started hormones overseas drugs. worked real well. not cheap but got results. year and a half to two years decent breasts. stayed on them for 12 years. now a good c cup. need to wear bras full time which is fine with me.yes there were other side affects but that was fine too and dont care as I wanted to transition any way
Supposedly this is lactation without abnormal (for a SAAB Male) breast tissue. Fascinating, but likely nearly impossible to safely induce.

For those interested ... men can lactate without the need of hormones and medications, though medications such as Domperidone will help lactation along a little faster. Men and women in the womb develop breast tissue. Lactation depends on the amount of stimulation the areola (dark part around your nipples - mens are much smaller than women) gets as that's where the milk hormone (actually a couple of them) is activated and signals the brain to produce the milk and let it go through the milk ducts out of the nipple.

If a man were to stimulate their nipples and areola by a breast pump or a partner suckling on a regular basis they would start to see some changes over time. Stimulation without lactation herbs (or a medication such as Domperidone) can take a little longer, but it will happen. There have been a few cases throughout the world where men have lactated. There was one man who's wife died in child birth and he was able to fully breastfeed their baby.

As long as one is committed and keeps with it, lactation can happen over time. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: BellasMommy, ScarletRoseRapier and rbm
actually when you take hormones your aerolas get bigger , mine did. went from nickle size to slightly bigger than a quarter

rbm said:
actually when you take hormones your aerolas get bigger , mine did. went from nickle size to slightly bigger than a quarter
True ... though having a partner suckle or using a pump will do this too 😊

bbbinkie said:
True ... though having a partner suckle or using a pump will do this too 😊
did that to, nipple and breast

Reactions: bbbinkie
BabyDemon33 said:
It would be fun to fill my bra naturally. And lactate cool.

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier and rbm
Carl1867 said:
It would be fun to fill my bra naturally. And lactate cool.
You could always get a manual breast pump and try it out.

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier and Carl1867
Back