I want other people to be excited about diapers.

BearTale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I have been an ABDL for almost 20+ years, and I always get excited about a new diaper I buy. My friends know about my lifestyle and totally accept it and consider it a part of me. I have no fear, shame, or embarrassment from it anymore because it is who I am

But, honestly, something still sucks. Friends and partners alike, regardless of if they know about my lifestyle, could care less about the new stuff I get or how excited I am to show them. I know it's not their thing, but I just want a reaction or validation. I know it sounds like I am being rude, but it's like showing someone your favorite food or television show and them just being "meh" about it

I really hope in the future I find a partner who doesn't just "accepts" my ABDL lifestyle but interacts with it. I am really bored and tired of the "I accept you for who you are but don't really care about it"

being accepted sucks in a way because it's like it's a part of your background and not you... I just get frustrated, maybe someday I will find fellow littles in person and a mommy who really thinks I am cute for my interests. Until that day comes, I guess being accepted is the only satisfaction I get, even though it's a hollow one, in my opinion

this is not meant to offend, I know that a lot of us in this community struggle with acceptance among peers and partners, but I don't struggle with the acceptance I struggle with the lack of interaction. I stopped caring what others think a long time ago (in fact, 90% of people need to know I have this lifestyle because I have diapers everywhere in my house)

if you're struggling with acceptance, then I feel for you, but I just want interaction :(
-BearTale

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, littledreamers333, BlueHama and 1 other person
You sure seems to be very open that you like to wear diapers and it sure seems like you have found some good friends :)

But i sure get the thing that you are saying about that they don't get that excited about what type of new diaper you have found and how happy it make you. Its like what ever i dont care.

It get me thinking about when other talk about cars and how boring that type of conversation is for someone that don't like it.

• Love
Reactions: BearTale
Attach files
abdl86 said:
You sure seems to be very open that you like to wear diapers and it sure seems like you have found some good friends :)

But i sure get the thing that you are saying about that they don't get that excited about what type of new diaper you have found and how happy it make you. Its like what ever i dont care.

It get me thinking about when other talk about cars and how boring that type of conversation is for someone that don't like it.
exactly! Spot on! I think this is the reason I really to invest in other people’s interest so much because I know how it feels to not be heard

Reactions: Kirisin
BearTale said:
Attach files

exactly! Spot on! I think this is the reason I really to invest in other people’s interest so much because I know how it feels to not be heard
But that kind of hard when you don't have a passion for it yourself.

It is difficult because we want to share the things we like with the people we like.
I suppose there might be further resistance if people feel it is a sexual matter or that you are trying to recruit them.
Sadly not everyone will share in our interests. I would be curious to know why they don't want to share in your excitement, even if it may be beyond them.

I am incontinent I am diapered 24/7 diapers are my everyday underwear I don't have a whole lot of choice in the matter it's wear diapers or pee myself so what am I supposed to get excited about?

• Thinking
BearTale said:
I really hope in the future I find a partner who doesn't just "accepts" my ABDL lifestyle but interacts with it. I am really bored and tired of the "I accept you for who you are but don't really care about it"
And it could be kind of nice whit conversation like: I check our diaper supply and i going to place a order now on let say: abuniverse and wondering if you want something special. And it would be even more if you where talking loud like you can do sometime when you are about to go shopping for grocery and woundering if it is something special to get. I bet you get the point here. Like getting new supply of diaper should be a comment subject and nothing blushing in the household.

Reactions: BlueHama and BearTale
dpcare said:
I am incontinent I am diapered 24/7 diapers are my everyday underwear I don't have a whole lot of choice in the matter it's wear diapers or pee myself so what am I supposed to get excited about?
I am physically disabled and cant walk and I get excited about a new wheelchair, arm crutches. Anything that can help me live better.
Mabye for you finding more discreet and comfort is important. Get excited when you feel like your wearing underwear even though you need diapers.

For me as an ABDL i want to be excited about cute diapers that make me feel small and cute. Its all about perspective sometimes.

Reactions: Ralphie and abdl86
Like some good words here: We are all different and accepting and seeing things in a different way on how to handle life and where life is getting you.

BearTale said:
I have been an ABDL for almost 20+ years, and I always get excited about a new diaper I buy. My friends know about my lifestyle and totally accept it and consider it a part of me. I have no fear, shame, or embarrassment from it anymore because it is who I am

But, honestly, something still sucks. Friends and partners alike, regardless of if they know about my lifestyle, could care less about the new stuff I get or how excited I am to show them. I know it's not their thing, but I just want a reaction or validation. I know it sounds like I am being rude, but it's like showing someone your favorite food or television show and them just being "meh" about it

being accepted sucks in a way because it's like it's a part of your background and not you... I just get frustrated, maybe someday I will find fellow littles in person and a mommy who really thinks I am cute for my interests. Until that day comes, I guess being accepted is the only satisfaction I get, even though it's a hollow one, in my opinion

this is not meant to offend, I know that a lot of us in this community struggle with acceptance among peers and partners, but I don't struggle with the acceptance I struggle with the lack of interaction. I stopped caring what others think a long time ago (in fact, 90% of people need to know I have this lifestyle because I have diapers everywhere in my house)

if you're struggling with acceptance, then I feel for you, but I just want interaction :(
-BearTale
Unfortunately I don't think you can make people excited about something they have no interest it. It's already amazing they support and accept you. Might need to be happy with that many don't have even that.
My friends talk endlessly about things I don't care about I listen because that's what friends do and ask some basic questions but by no means am I excited by what excites them. It's just the way it goes

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Kirisin, BearTale and abdl86
SparkyDog said:
Unfortunately I don't think you can make people excited about something they have no interest it. It's already amazing they support and accept you. Might need to be happy with that many don't have even that.
My friends talk endlessly about things I don't care about I listen because that's what friends do and ask some basic questions but no means excited what excites them. It's just the way it goes
yes you sure have a good point there. Sometime its better to have something then nothing at all.

SparkyDog said:
My friends talk endlessly about things I don't care about I listen because that's what friends do and ask some basic questions but by no means am I excited by what excites them. It's just the way it goes
I haft to agree. I am a diehard Baseball fan and I bleed Dodger Blue since I was 6. Matter of fact my vains have always been blue. Anyway my wife hates Baseball season because all I talk is Baseball language the whole 162 game season. All other sports take a back seat to Baseball. I really can't force her to like Baseball but she will sit down and watch a game with me if the Dodgers are on TV. I'm just happy she accepts my constant talk of Baseball. She on the other hand is diehard Nascar fan. I love Nascar to but it takes back seat for me.

I think your right to be happy that they accept you with your DL side. With all the dislike about our little side it's good to be just accepted at all.

Back