I try to be nice on the phone with orders going wrong from Internet purchases...BUT! Have any of you had crazy screwed deliveries over the year(s)?

Woncrinklz

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
What is happening with the sales world now? I know I posted earlier here and there about it.

But lately, I got stuff like English tea cookies in a tin (DENTED TIN), and they took a month to get here when they were in the USA.

I ordered a Black & Decker Dustbuster that was tampered with at "Walgreens" from someone there but bought it through an Amazon purchase. The item in the box came with a significant part missing for filtration, and it had the charging component all wrong based on the model, as if someone switched it!

Then I got other orders that were stolen because the delivery person didn't follow my delivery directions (options given for that at the delivery option site), so someone who lives near me stole them. Before that, the driver took off and left a message on the website that they couldn't get to the front door when trying to deliver the very order the day before! LIE! I was intercepting the driver in the parking lot when they drove off! LIES! A-holes!!!

One bathroom fixture I ordered for when I couldn't walk due to a broken leg was noted as "Undeliverable." It was a rack thing to get up off the toilet when sitting down. It had handles on both sides and a stabilizer bar at the base, wrapped around the front. Order canceled.

Nicely, Amazon made restitution for all the items I ordered. But is this just a weird run of crazy lousy luck over the past month (most of them)? Or am I venting? Or is it due to the Covid thing where everyone is useless? What is it???

I also ordered a case of Northshore diapers, and they dropped them off AT THE WRONG ADDRESS!!! (Fed EX!) Thank GOD I "Felt" something was wrong and found the box at someone's door and got the thing. It wasn't tampered with. I could have lost over $100.00 worth of stuff!!! Crazy!

Put a number on your house.

The number should be visible from the road. (Not hiding behind a parked car or bush/object)

If it isn't, you're asking for mis-deliveries.

Drivers are under lots of pressure to move quickly.

You want a number that lights up when headlights shine upon it.

"I have a number on my mailbox".

That's wonderful, but larger packages are delivered to houses, not mailboxes.

(And mailbox across the street with a number doesn't help the driver find your house.)

Finally, create a UPS, FedEx, and USPS account.

You can then Provide special instructions to the driver to help them locate your house.

(It might not be the same driver each time, so PUT A NUMBER ON YOUR HOUSE.)

This also provides you with information about your deliveries, without having to dig through emails constantly.

With the online account you will get Text messages when you have a package Out for Delivery, and Delivered.

Back