I think that we need baby blue positionally printed diapers with boyish prints

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Positionally printed ABDL diapers have existed for almost 2 years with various designs, but one design that no ABDL diaper company had ever used on their positionally printed diapers are boyish prints with an outer part that's baby blue. Many of the positionally printed diapers such as ABU's Little Kings/AlphaGatorz and PretendAgain's Try Agains have gender-neutral designs and an outer part that's either white, purple or green, while LFB's Baby Usagi and Tykables Unicorns V2 have a girly design with a pink outer part. I know that Tykables Puppers V2 is supposed to have a boyish print with a baby blue outer part, but it's still yet to be released at the time of this thread. Do you think that baby blue positionally printed diapers with boyish prints are a good idea? Would you buy it if those diapers were to exist?

I personally prefer gender-neutral designs, since baby diapers are typically gender-neutral.

Reactions: TigerDL
To be honest I always felt that Little Kings and Alphagatorz were the boy-centric designs. That said it's not that odd for girls to wear boy-ish attire compared to the reverse. That's probably why you feel like we dont have many boy-centric designs?

Noodle said:
To be honest I always felt that Little Kings and Alphagatorz were the boy-centric designs. That said it's not that odd for girls to wear boy-ish attire compared to the reverse. That's probably why you feel like we dont have many boy-centric designs?
I was specifically asking for a baby blue positionally printed diaper that's boyish.

bigtoddler96 said:
I was specifically asking for a baby blue positionally printed diaper that's boyish.
Ah right.

Well all you can do is hope and see if ABU releases more designs thru their positional diapers. Honestly surprised we still only have LKs and Alphas at the moment.

Reactions: Sealander
I wish that baby blue positionally printed diapers exist so that I can feel boyish while wearing them.

I'm inclined towards boyish prints so I would smash that order button in a heartbeat! So excited for the new puppers to come out.

• Love
Reactions: jamiejamie and bigtoddler96
Landofgenie has two new prints, one blue, one purple. Not exactly boyish in design, but the colors are good.

Reactions: TigerDL
These are also a pretty decent boyish color/print from the same company.

SoCalSwitch said:
These are also a pretty decent boyish color/print from the same company.

Those look very appealing. Personally I would prefer the look to be as close to Pampers from the 80's and 90's but that's me.

Back