I spy a diaper butt

slipperywhenwet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Maybe because I am diapered at times while out in public, but I find myself looking at butts to see if someone is wearing a diaper. I know, strange behavior on my part. Does anyone else look for padding and have you actually seen a diapered butt in public? It happened to me twice for sure. Once in Times Square on New Years Eve (which I mentioned earlier on a different post) and once in a large department store where I saw a young couple and the girl’s short skirt barely hid her diaper. I so wanted to say something, but was too chicken. What would you sa anyway…”Hey fellow, your girlfriend has a nice Rearz end!)

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, TigerDL, Softypink and 15 others
I do find myself looking to see if anyone looks like they are wearing. Not something I am proud of, and I certainly wouldn’t ever say anything to them. If people make any effort to hide their diapers, it is unlikely anyone will be able to tell most of the time. I can’t say I have ever spotted a diaper wearer for certain.

Reactions: Diprs2, dl015, Chosen and 2 others
slipperywhenwet said:
Maybe because I am diapered at times while out in public, but I find myself looking at butts to see if someone is wearing a diaper. I know, strange behavior on my part. Does anyone else look for padding and have you actually seen a diapered butt in public? It happened to me twice for sure. Once in Times Square on New Years Eve (which I mentioned earlier on a different post) and once in a large department store where I saw a young couple and the girl’s short skirt barely hid her diaper. I so wanted to say something, but was too chicken. What would you sa anyway…”Hey fellow, your girlfriend has a nice Rearz end!)
I'm not sure what I would say, but your response sounds good! I haven't spied any diaper butts out in public yet. Maybe some day!

Reactions: Diprs2, Chosen and slipperywhenwet
I would find it highly offensive if someone came up to me in public and pointed out I had a 'diaper butt' .

There are a lot of us incontinent folks out-and-about who would rather NOT be reminded we are forced to use diapers.

• Sad
Reactions: Davvyboy, Edgewater, Diprs2 and 20 others
I don’t go looking but sometimes you can’t help noticing these things.

Reactions: Diprs2, Rezzu, Chosen and 4 others
I don't really find myself looking at strangers' butts in general, so I can't say I've ever noticed. The sole exception would be if I went to some kind of fetish or AB/DL event, then I might be looking out of curiosity.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Chosen
Over the years I have seen a few obvious nappy bulges. I often wonder if people notice I wear them

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2, Chosen and 3 others
Yeah. All the time. I often see middle aged ladies in some type of yoga pants with a very thick/deep panty line around the boxy butt dimensions. Yeah.. probably just a pair of tight granny panties but my imagination goes to the idea she is wearing a silhouette or some other lady pull-up. LOL. I've genuinely seen some old ladies diaper butts also. Absolutely 💯 percent gotta be a diaper butt. Haha. Yeah.. I wear alot so my flannel is long or around my waist like I'm a 90s Grunge Fan. Eh. Gotta love some Soundgarden and Nirvana.. duh

• Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, ThePaddedTurtle and Chosen
KitsuneFox said:
I would find it highly offensive if someone came up to me in public and pointed out I had a 'diaper butt' .

There are a lot of us incontinent folks out-and-about who would rather NOT be reminded we are forced to use diapers.
Totally agree. I obviously wouldn’t say anything either. My “Rearz end” comment was meant to be a joke. Hope you understood that…. Sorry.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Kyma
I also can't help but keeping an eye on suspicious diaper butts, but tbh only when it is more obvious , usually i don't pay much attention.
But never, would I ever say anything about it, it's something private and i like to keep it that way, for them and for myself.
I once saw an older man bending over in a supermarket who was clearly wearing a diaper (jeans was not wide enough) or an elderly woman who wore spandex over a diaper (not the smartest thing to do) but the latter was in a hospital and you see a lot of people like that.

I do remember, when I was 7 or 8 I was visiting my grandfather in hospital and in the elevator an old man in his PJ's wearing a diaper and catheter came in (the tube and diaper edge was so clearly untucked ;( but despite the smell of urine nobody said anything either, you best leave them in privacy. (as to why both a diaper and cath were present, I do not know, maybe for leaks)

Reactions: Diprs2, Jim100 and slipperywhenwet
People around my side of the world wear pants so tight you'd have to be legally blind to not see therefore, I see a lot of things I don't care to but I really try not to. I don't want to see anyone else's and I don't want to show them mine either. I will say this... Pull ups/ diapers, long and thick maxi/incontinence pads and granny panties are a lot more prevalent than anyone will ever admit and I wish I didn't know that!

• Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, Chosen, Jim100 and 1 other person
When I first had bladder problems, I longed to meet anyone else who suffered urge Incontinence. And I did and still do sometimes look for nappies, but feel it is a bit crude, and try not to. From an abdl stand point, I would be fascinated. So on both counts I would at least love to talk to someone who was wearing. Be it about oab or ab/dl. I would presume incontinence.

Reactions: Diprs2, LittleCharlemangne, Chosen and 1 other person
I don't go looking for diapers under others clothes, but my own diaper bottom has been noticed from time to time, usually by women who ask me or my SO if I have diapers on. Long ago I stopped caring if someone noticed I was wearing. In my case I wear for fun so who cares anyway if someone notices.

• Wow
Reactions: flybaby, Diprs2, perlFerret and 4 others
I hate to admit it but I am a reprobate male that does enjoy observing the feminine derrière. If while practicing my voyeurism I stumble across a diaper line rather than a panty line I am hardly in a position to make a comment. Such a discovery would be refreshing to see on someone that’s not receiving their Social Security benefits yet though as there are plenty of those sightings already.

• Haha
Reactions: CLPP, Diprs2, Chosen and 2 others
Lyric said:
I don't go looking for diapers under others clothes, but my own diaper bottom has been noticed from time to time, usually by women who ask me or my SO if I have diapers on. Long ago I stopped caring if someone noticed I was wearing. In my case I wear for fun so who cares anyway if someone notices.
I like your attitude. I'm still too shy to wear in public. Some day.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Chosen
I have noticed people that are wearing absorbent underware. I don’t say anything to them since almost everyone I saw was elderly. I think that it is okay that people wear diapers I don’t care if someone knows or says something to me because it is a learning experience fo all. I wouldn’t say something to someone if I notice their diapers unless they want to talk about them.

Reactions: Diprs2, Chosen, wettingagain and 2 others
I can't recall ever intentionally looking for it - but a few times was so obvious a blind man couldn't have missed it - but never thought about saying anything about it.
I also know a I have been noticed a few times too, but not a word (well since before I was 16 anyway) - I also know most of my neighborhood is well aware of the fact thanks to next door having a BAD noise problem and a BIG mouth. So I honest really don't care at all around home anymore - it's no big secrete, and no one really cares. On RARE occasion some brat kid might say something - but that is quickly followed by a parent somewhat LOUDLY explaining that it is not nice to make fun of other peoples medical problems.

• Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, Jim100, Chosen and 2 others
No but I can always appreciate a good bum!

Reactions: Diprs2, Chosen, Lyokodl and 1 other person
I got caught at work once...and ill never wear crinkles to work again (it was dry when the photo was taken) also the co worker never said a word about it oddly enough

Attachments

• A07CE80C-7437-4E4C-9580-EA1D3148BDDC.jpeg
    A07CE80C-7437-4E4C-9580-EA1D3148BDDC.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 246
  • Thinking
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, Diprs2, Rezzu and 3 others
Back