DLJosie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
My friends know i wear and the reasons why i wear. A friend i used to stay with quite a lot asked why i dont stay anymore and i told them it was because i wet the bed sometimes so wear nappies to bed. We share a bed when i have a sleepover and wasnt wanting any embarasment when i went to bed. she said it didnt matter if i wore a nappy to bed or even if i wet the bed so for the first time in ages i stayed last night and showed her one of my nappies which was a crinklz unicorn i already had one on she just laghed and said she wasnt surprised it was a girly nappy and said it was cute. i went to bed with shorts on to cover my nappy but she said to stop being stupid and be who i always have been and thats myself cause thats what she likes about me so i took my shorts and tshirt off and went to bed in just a nappy and it felt great that i was able to do that. Now im wondering if it was a good idea or not as we both like each other but i dono if itll put her off me now but only time will tell xxx

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Lyric, babyfur13, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 10 others
Hi YA babyjoe20
That was some what how Abbie acted when we first go romantically involved !
I was so nerves and so scared what she would think !! So bless that Abbie was so open minded and caring !!

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and 2 others
Im glad it worked out for u both xxx

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Edgewater
babyjoe20 said:
My friends know i wear and the reasons why i wear. A friend i used to stay with quite a lot asked why i dont stay anymore and i told them it was because i wet the bed sometimes so wear nappies to bed. We share a bed when i have a sleepover and wasnt wanting any embarasment when i went to bed. she said it didnt matter if i wore a nappy to bed or even if i wet the bed so for the first time in ages i stayed last night and showed her one of my nappies which was a crinklz unicorn i already had one on she just laghed and said she wasnt surprised it was a girly nappy and said it was cute. i went to bed with shorts on to cover my nappy but she said to stop being stupid and be who i always have been and thats myself cause thats what she likes about me so i took my shorts and tshirt off and went to bed in just a nappy and it felt great that i was able to do that. Now im wondering if it was a good idea or not as we both like each other but i dono if itll put her off me now but only time will tell xxx
She said that is what she likes about you. Just go with that and be yourself, it does not seem to me like she is put off by it. You are very lucky to have someone in your life that is like that. I am sure there are others out there that are jealous of you right now, I know I am.

• Love
Reactions: babyfur13, southeastlittle, Diprs2 and 2 others
Angelapinks said:
She said that is what she likes about you. Just go with that and be yourself, it does not seem to me like she is put off by it. You are very lucky to have someone in your life that is like that. I am sure there are others out there that are jealous of you right now, I know I am.
its early days yet only time will tell o hope it works out didnt mean to make anybody jealous i was just a bit excited she told me that xxx

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Josephine, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Understand that you are facing a transition as this relationship develops, she becomes the most important thing in your life! Be who you are, but remember that the joys she brings must be cherished as a long and happy life can open before you.

• Love
Reactions: Josephine and DLJosie
Edgewater said:
Understand that you are facing a transition as this relationship develops, she becomes the most important thing in your life! Be who you are, but remember that the joys she brings must be cherished as a long and happy life can open before you.
Thanks for your kimd words i will cherish every step of the journey xxx

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Josephine, Edgewater and 1 other person
babyjoe20 said:
I don’t think she would have said it if she didn’t mean it, a real friend I think😁👍🏻

• Love
Reactions: Brumas94, Edgewater, Angelapinks and 1 other person
warmfeeling said:
I don’t think she would have said it if she didn’t mean it, a real friend I think😁👍🏻
She is a real friend the fact i opened up like that to her and not my best friend kinda says something 🥰xxx

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Edgewater, warmfeeling and 1 other person
warmfeeling said:
Can’t open these Joe
Sorry i mucked it was the same photo sevaral times so tried to delete as i couldnt write a post to go with the photo im jusst doing a new one right now xxx

Reactions: Edgewater
16852899174695455462855307490921.jpg
Sorry about the photo ive just received this dress from her and a bag opf other clopthes but this is my fave thing out of all the womens clothes i got and i absolutley love it and never felt more feminine as i do now i need to have a shave and stuff so i can wear it outside xxx

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Josephine, Edgewater and 2 others
warmfeeling said:
Can’t open these Joe
babyjoe20 said:
View attachment 110050
Sorry about the photo ive just received this dress from her and a bag opf other clopthes but this is my fave thing out of all the womens clothes i got and i absolutley love it and never felt more feminine as i do now i need to have a shave and stuff so i can wear it outside xxx
@warmfeeling this was what i tried to post xxx

Reactions: Edgewater
Very similar to the dresses my wife used to buy for me when we went shopping together, as she would purchase what she liked in her size and then pick out something almost identical for me, but bigger.
Seeing your lovely dress @babyjoe20 quickly brought back some happy memories.
Thank you.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Edgewater
She sounds like a lovely friend. I’m sure she wouldn’t have had you sleep in just your nappy with her if she didn’t like it.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, Happy2BeInNappies2, Angelapinks and 2 others
Ali123 said:
She sounds like a lovely friend. I’m sure she wouldn’t have had you sleep in just your nappy with her if she didn’t like it.
very true thanks xxx

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Angelapinks, Edgewater and 1 other person
Back