Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Does anyone know how to wake up with wet diapers or a wet bed plz

Reactions: medfet878 and Jorelaxed
Wear a nice, tight fitting diaper and hydrate yourself before going to bed. I do it everynight when sleeping.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 58241, medfet878 and TrixiepampersMLP
Have you tried peeing?

Reactions: Sealander, medfet878 and Diaperman95
The way I've always done it is to wet my diaper before I go to bed. If I'm already wet, I'll continue to wet in my sleep. If I go to bed dry, no matter how much I've had to drink, I'll wake up to pee. Hope that helps. :)

Reactions: medfet878 and Jorelaxed
OriginalWetone said:
La forma en que siempre lo he hecho es mojar mi pañal antes de irme a la cama. Si ya estoy mojada, continuaré mojándome mientras duermo. Si me acuesto seco, no importa cuánto haya bebido, me despertaré para orinar. Espero que ayude.:)
Thanks for your advice🤗

I’ve been drinking a lot more water before bed. Definitely peeing a lot more during the night.

Reactions: TrixiepampersMLP
I just go to bed and wake up. Nothing else needed. Try hydrating really good. Most people in a correctly working system our kidneys produce much much less when a sleep in a dep rem sleep.

Reactions: medfet878 and TrixiepampersMLP
I just drink plenty of water right before bed. That is usually enough to cause me to wet the bed. It took years of wearing to bed every night and many intentional leaks and wet sheets before my body was comfortable enough to do it unconsciously. If this is something you really want to do, it takes time and patience.

TrixiepampersMLP said:
Does anyone know how to wake up with wet diapers or a wet bed plz
At first you need to train yourself to pee in it when you wake up at night, and go back to sleep. Eventually you barely wake is what Ive noticed lately… i sometimes wake up wet in the morning and didn’t wake for it And wonder when that happened…l Sometimes i wake for a pee but barely now…

TrixiepampersMLP said:
¿Alguien sabe cómo despertarse con los pañales mojados o la cama mojada por favor?
try drinking plenty of water before going to bed

Back