I purposely left my pacifier where my mom should see it!!

LittleDanielReed

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I purposely left my pacifier where my mom should see it!! Been like 5 hours! Im anxious and gonna be embarrassed but i am trying to quit smoking and worg my paci I'm able to severely cut down my smoking and it generally helps my anxiety anyway I'm sick of hiding it...oh god I hope she's cool which think she will be hopefully but I will die if she asked if I'm an Adult Baby cause I know she knows what that is. Y'all think this is a bad idea? Sometimes I do things like hypomanic confidence and regret later when I'm depressed..i dunno we will see what happens ..

• Wow
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, UberFriendly, Lyokodl and 2 others
Let us know what happens. I’m nervous for you 😬

Reactions: nwm, mommysgirlthing, LittleDanielReed and 1 other person
Yes, a lot of us are nervous for you, please keep us posted.

Reactions: mommysgirlthing, nwm and BobbiSueEllen
💽
WOW! - Slow down just a little!
💾
Too late to think twice about it now...
However - if the :poop: hits the fan - the idea of using a paci to quit smoking is not exactly a new idea - heard of that a lot - seen it a few times - and non-AB people too (does not help me really, but I have seen it work on others)
So - just see what happens - it sounds like you do have a built-in excuse, if needed...
And now that you posted it - I'm sure a good number are curious about what happens...
:)

Reactions: mommysgirlthing
Any updates?

Reactions: siysiy, Lumen, nwm and 3 others
Wasn't an adult pacifier originally created as a medical device? To help with snoring and stop smoking.

Tell her that, but leave the abdl community out of it. If she figures it out on her own she probably won't ask about it.

If I were in that situation I'd pull up an Amazon page and show her the nuk medic pro and say casually "look an adult pacifier... Huh can be used to help with snoring and stopping cigarettes. That's a new concept" then after a few days leave the pacifier out.
Then tell her "it's worth a try, cheaper than the other options"

LittleDanielReed said:
I purposely left my pacifier where my mom should see it!! Been like 5 hours! Im anxious and gonna be embarrassed

[...]

Purposefully putting yourself in an anxious and embarrasing position?

Don't, get it.

Either move out or let us know how embarrased your mother is for you.

• Wow
Reactions: Sheepies, irnub and nwm
BlizzardKid said:
Purposefully putting yourself in an anxious and embarrasing position?

Don't, get it.

Either move out or let us know how embarrased your mother is for you.
Bit extreme there bud, we’ll wait when they get back and see how it went and not tell someone what to do since it’s their own choice.

If it’s a mistake they make then they’ll learn from it, telling someone to basically leave their home or thinking that his mom is not going to understand before they even reply is rude as hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPandaDL, BobbiSueEllen, nwm and 2 others
UberFriendly said:
Bit extreme there bud, we’ll wait when they get back and see how it went and not tell someone what to do since it’s their own choice.

If it’s a mistake they make then they’ll learn from it, telling someone to basically leave their home or thinking that his mom is not going to understand before they even reply is rude as hell.
Was thinking the same thing. Imagine going out of your way to belittle someone cause they might be struggling with how to communicate something to someone? It sounds stupid, but “if you got nothing nice to say, don’t say it.”

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, nwm, UberFriendly and 1 other person
Good luck I hope she is good about it,👍

Because there's nothing as wholesome as forcing your fetish on your own mother. Please don't do things like this. It paints us all in a bad light in a community that already has a very poor reputation as it is.

Reactions: Sheepies and BlizzardKid
MrPurple said:
Because there's nothing as wholesome as forcing your fetish on your own mother. Please don't do things like this. It paints us all in a bad light in a community that already has a very poor reputation as it is.
How is trying not to hide his paci all the time which he uses to quit smoking, forcing his fetish on his mom? He just wants her to be ok with him using it, its not like he put his diapers out to hopefully get caught and try to get his mom to change him, its completely different to those type of stories which is not ok in my opinion.

Maybe you got unlucky or had bad experiences with something or read something similar and this is your first time seeing something that isn't even that extreme. Of course you're allowed to have your opinion on this matter but you have to see that it's nothing compared to some other stuff people get their parents involved in which are far worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPandaDL and Lyokodl
UberFriendly said:

Purposely leaving your AB paraphernalia where your unsuspecting mother should see it is rude.

Seeking counsel from a community on this situation is rude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheepies, Deleted member 9978, CrazySmoker and 1 other person
BlizzardKid said:
Purposefully leaving your AB paraphernalia where your unsuspecting mother should see it is rude.

Seeking counsel from a community on this situation is rude.
I wonder why the guy hasn't replied yet because he tried to get some advice online for something which his helping him quit his addiction? Oh maybe it's because people judge someone instantly instead of adivicing them on an alternative way of doing something.

Hmm maybe nobody who's ab/dl should use this site then because according to you it's not for getting advice and is considered rude if you simply say something someone doesn't like...Damn, oh well guess we'll never find out.

IMHO, I wonder what really is the desired effect here...and whether or not the person doing it is remotely prepared for the worst-case scenario. I mean, there's several people here who've been outed by one accident or another, including myself...and some who've simply, calmly told others their ABDL status...with wildly different outcomes, from magic to tragic. Doing it in this manner...not sure that'll work with a mom as well as it could with a friend or an SO. Guess we'll have to wait on the results. :unsure:

Reactions: BlizzardKid and UberFriendly
UberFriendly said:
Hmm maybe nobody who's ab/dl should use this site then because according to you it's not for getting advice and is considered rude if you simply say something someone doesn't like.

Nobody who exhibits their fetish on to unsuspecting others should use this site. Ab/dl, or not. It's common sense and common courtesy.

I give my advice and it was indeed a bad idea for him to do what he did, "purposely".

Reactions: Sheepies
It seems to me you’ve identified some improper behavior you’re prone to when depressed. You’ve named the problem but aren’t dealing with the problem. You know you’re engaged in that behavior and seem to be doing little to stop it.

I strongly encourage you to deal with the depression in a constructive way, instead of dangling your fetish out and hoping someone gives you attention.

I’m not a fan of play acting neuroses. If you need help, seek help. Don’t seek help when you just want attention.

Reactions: Sheepies, UberFriendly and BlizzardKid
If he is using it to quit smoking and needs to be able to use it more for this purpose, that seems not too crazy. It sounds like he has no intention of telling her that he is ABDL. I admire anyone who is trying to quit smoking.

Reactions: UberFriendly
so,

What an Adult does is their choice...that is the A in AB

then comes down to the intention...

if he is trying to get attention or to push anything on anyone, that is wrong.

if he has issues just bringing it up that he wants to use it to stop smoking, whilst not the best way to do it, is sorta in the gray area.

if he wants his mom to ask if he is an ABDL not a good reason.

Take this example, i have IC and have delt with it going on 48years...so, should i go out of my way to hide that from say whombever is living with me...i dont think so...

even if im the biggest AB in the world, i have a need for them and as such if someone notices, so be it.

same with a wheelchair, i have major spinal and brain injuries, not to mention a totally useless foot, have a handicap permit, cannot use a strait back wheelchair, as my bad back having bad discs etc...

i usually use my convaid cruiser...is that wrong...it is the most comfortable, my right arm doesnt work well, so no wheeling a regular chair anyhow, let alone my back hurts after less than one hour.

anyhow, yes found the convaid because of an ABDL post many many years ago...is it wrong to utilize the most comfortable option available, no.

so if the op wasnt an ab, and put pacifier out cause wants to be able to use it more often to quit smoking...that however not the usual means of just talking, isnt in it self wrong.

so, because he in an ab, its wrong to use a pacifier for quiting smoking?

i see that if he truly is using it to quit smoking, whilst not the best communication isnt wrong in doing so.
if he is just using the quit smoking to cover he wants it for ab reasons is more towards wrong, but in and of itself not 100% wrong...just a bit of a poor communication...which is common with adult children and parents

bottom line, even though he is an ab, if he is using it for quiting smoking, then id lean towards ok...if that is just an excuse id lean more towards bad.

I was IC well before ever even thinking of or knowing anything about ABDL...as i was a baby-child-teen-adult well before anything else ABDL...and as such i usually dont regress often, and dont play baby much either...
i wear diapers insted of cath...that is a choice...
ive found items and information in thenABDL community that helps my day to day issues with ic, injuries, xassisted devices and alike...

i do not think that id be wrong not hiding my need for diapers, or my need for bed rails or bed straps to keep me from falling at least once a week and ending up with another broken leg (brok leg about 3 weeks ago sleepwalking)
because im on an abdl website, shouldnt cause anyone from utilizing equipment that may help them live healthier and longer.

I still want to hear what happened.

And I agree forcing our norms on to a society that finds it hard to accept who and what we are. Is really not a good idea.

There have been many YouTube channel close down because of people that don't understand.

And I have not seen one documentary on our lifestyle that does not bring us out as weirdos.

Poking the bear won't help however he was doing it with a family member that obviously he felt this was the best way I'll give me the dating with his mum.

Let's all play nicely with each other.

It's hard enough being a little as it is.

Hugs

Reactions: MichaelC, UberFriendly and BobbiSueEllen
Back