I peed my pants today...

ShyatFirst

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I researched and experimented with foods that irritate the bladder. I found that raw onions, cayenne pepper and orange juice cripple the strongest bladder. I experienced an urge to pee so strong I started to wet holding as good as possible. I was even holding myself and the wet spot just slowly got bigger and I didn't even have a full bladder to start with. This was intensely amazing to me.

Reactions: rdadvb59
Wow, sounds like a lot of fun! Someone ought to be keeping you in diapers if you're going to play naughty like that, lol.

I've never peed my pants or panties, only diapers or on the big girl potty, since childhood. But I'm supposed to start Spiro soon as part of my transistion and that's supposed to act as a diuretic, so who knows.

What's spiro, and yes I think I need to be kept in diapers LOL

JamieXPassion said:
Wow, sounds like a lot of fun! Someone ought to be keeping you in diapers if you're going to play naughty like that, lol.

I've never peed my pants or panties, only diapers or on the big girl potty, since childhood. But I'm supposed to start Spiro soon as part of my transistion and that's supposed to act as a diuretic, so who knows.
You should wet your pants one day, it makes putting on a diaper so much more meaningful if you know what I mean LOL

ShyatFirst said:

Spiro is a shortening for Spirolactone; it's basically a testosterone blocker I would be taking as I start my medical transition to female.

ShyatFirst said:
You should wet your pants one day, it makes putting on a diaper so much more meaningful if you know what I mean LOL

I guess, but I still live at home, and my space is almost entirely carpeted, so I can't really do it safely unfortunately. Someday soon though!

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyatFirst
Cool beans, hope it works for you

JamieXPassion said:

Yeah, it definitely had an effect on me of making me leak and I know I'm not alone in this.

Reactions: rdadvb59 and ShyatFirst
JamieXPassion said:
I guess, but I still live at home, and my space is almost entirely carpeted, so I can't really do it safely unfortunately. Someday soon though!

You could always wet yourself while standing in your shower. that was my first (non-diapered) wetting.

ShyatFirst said:
So I researched and experimented with foods that irritate the bladder. I found that raw onions, cayenne pepper and orange juice cripple the strongest bladder

This calls out for a recipe. :) I assume you tossed everything in a blender?

JamieXPassion said:

You notice a change at first and then you settle back down. I used to go a lot when I first started taking it. Now it's not a big deal.

ShyatFirst said:
So I researched and experimented with foods that irritate the bladder. I found that raw onions, cayenne pepper and orange juice cripple the strongest bladder. I experienced an urge to pee so strong I started to wet holding as good as possible. I was even holding myself and the wet spot just slowly got bigger and I didn't even have a full bladder to start with. This was intensely amazing to me.

So why don't you share your recipé with us?

Raw onions with grilled chicken and cayenne pepper and orange juice to drink. I was looking for something to induce bladder spasms not prepare a well balanced meal LOL

No no, just Google foods that irritate the bladder and pick your own combo.

good idea! gonna have to try it sometime. I don't get much time to wear, so the wetter the better lol

ShyatFirst said:
How long does it take to kick in? I'd hate to try it, then have to go to bed, then wake up majorly wet

JWolf said:
How long does it take to kick in? I'd hate to try it, then have to go to bed, then wake up majorly wet
For me bout an hr

ShyatFirst said:
What kind of diapers do you like to wear cloth diapers cloth backed disposable diapers or plastic backed disposable diapers

Spiro is a diuretic i am not sure what it is actually used for but for those who are transitioning from Male to female it is a hormone suppressant.

Carnifex said:
What kind of diapers do you like to wear cloth diapers cloth backed disposable diapers or plastic backed disposable diapers
I like bambinos

Back