I ordered ABDL-diapers as an inco-person

Pino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
For some weeks now my bladder just opens up when filled about 450ml, no or only very little warning before that.

My need for diapers has increased dramatically, for the night also.

My medical typ diapers are no longer good enough for some reason, i used Attends Active 8/10 and Classic 10.
So i tried the InControl Essential and i was very impressed by them, but, as living in Germany, they are a little expensive for daily use.
Looking for good offer of them i stumbled upon "Cloudrys" diapers, they are ABDL for sure. They had a special offer for a printed version, about 90 cents.
I ordered 8 packages.

Never thought i would wear printed diapers, but who cares?

I do not know how to explain this to my wife though. :LOL:

Attachments

• cloudrys-cloud-windeln-mit-folie-gr-l~4.jpg
    cloudrys-cloud-windeln-mit-folie-gr-l~4.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen
I mean u can make your point about the sheer capacity of the nappies xD

Well, try Betterdry. German made, completely white and perhaps refunded by insurance? The owners of Bettrdry are germans and I know they answer their email if you have questions.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and CptKirk
I know ABU has plain white versions of their diapers, mainly what their peekabus and others are.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Pino
Roland007 said:
Well, try Betterdry. German made, completely white and perhaps refunded by insurance? The owners of Bettrdry are germans and I know they answer their email if you have questions.
I have got a package of Betterdrys here and using the DAY version just in this moment.

Still the 90 cents are difficult to beat, i paid about 1,33 Euro a piece for the normal Betterdry and 94 cents for the DAY.

My insurance only pays Attends at the moment and only the Active 8 completely. I do pay extra for the Active 10 and Classic.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
skylanderpamp said:
I know ABU has plain white versions of their diapers, mainly what their peekabus and others are.
Never tried the ABU, i will have a look for them - but they are 3,20 Euro a piece.
The Cloudrys come in plain white either, but are regular price and more expensive at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Pino said:
The Cloudrys come in plain white either, but are regular price and more expensive at the moment.
I've tried the cloudrys and was disappointed. Whilst the plastic is VERY soft the leak guards are tiny. Mine leaked.

I'm an incontinent DL, high functioning on the autism spectrum. I don't favor printed diapers either. I felt truly ridiculous wearing the tie dye sample of MegaMax Northshore sent me. My older sister, with whom I share an apartment, smiled and said she liked the look, that it was nice to see me wearing something that didn't look so sterile, like the plain white diapers I usually wear. I hadn't known she felt that way.

Although I favor plain white diapers, I DO believe that a low price for a quality diaper should not be ignored. Diapers are a significant expense for someone who is incontinent. I probably would have bought the printed diapers too. No one but my sister and I would be likely to see them, and it's nice to see her smile.

I've never been married, so I don't fully understand the dynamics of a marriage relationship. I hope your wife understands the logic behind your cboice, and maybe even like the lway you look wearing the printed diapers

Can you get Tena Slip Maxi and Ultimates over there? I literally pay extra to have those imported into the USA and you’ve got them right there! Go try a pack!

Reactions: tiron101 and Pino
LaPew said:
Can you get Tena Slip Maxi and Ultimates over there? I literally pay extra to have those imported into the USA and you’ve got them right there! Go try a pack!
I used the Tena Slip Maxi before, they are good, no question, they are about 70 Cent, but not really better than the Attends Classic 10, but perhaps i will give them a second chance.

Pino said:
For some weeks now my bladder just opens up when filled about 450ml, no or only very little warning before that.

My need for diapers has increased dramatically, for the night also.

My medical typ diapers are no longer good enough for some reason, i used Attends Active 8/10 and Classic 10.
So i tried the InControl Essential and i was very impressed by them, but, as living in Germany, they are a little expensive for daily use.
Looking for good offer of them i stumbled upon "Cloudrys" diapers, they are ABDL for sure. They had a special offer for a printed version, about 90 cents.
I ordered 8 packages.

Never thought i would wear printed diapers, but who cares?

I do not know how to explain this to my wife though. :LOL:
Yea. I think of those printed/colored diapers as fun underwear that other guys wear. Not very many wear white underwear. Hope you find something that can help you.

Not sure if you have access to any of the higher quality UK diapers like Tena Ultima I know they can handle bigger voids but unsure cost

As for your original question of telling your wife, I am going to assume she knows about your ic. So I would have a flat out conversation with her and explain the issues your having and currently thought there are some alternatives the most cost effective solution have prints on them and tell her how you feel about them. I honestly think there are many things we over think or make worse in our heads.

So me personally I was 100% against printed diapers I felt stupid and weird in them! But one day I found an amazing deal on a marketplace website that I couldn't say no to but there some I really didn't mind wearing they weren't to bad but I did also get some though functional I didn't want to tempt wearing outside the house so they were my new night diapers and I still felt awkward. Fast forward few years I still actually buy abdl diapers from that seller but they do know there are some I will take in a heart beat and some that a hard NO! For me personally though I am accident prone the chances someone is going to see them is very low but still not a chance I will take. But I 100% get cost savings, so for me I have my every day diapers and my specialty use ones if I buy them from the manufacturer there Rears Inspire+ because not every day use they will last me 2-3 months but I honestly haven't ordered from Rearz in a bit because I bought 2 cases off that person one is borderline but honestly very effective which is the Alpacas print really not fond of it but with a booster pad I been able to get out for most events without worrying about changing (rare occasions in have needed changes) but also got some all white ones. I won't lie in feel absolutely stupid in the printed ones but same time they allow me to do things. Because I have memory issues I have had it happen twice where I have wore something not my daily to doctor appointments first was my cloth diapers and my primary doc actually gave me a bunch of great info on cloth though I was embarrassed and she could tell she was like if they work for you their a great option. The second time I had bunch of things to do and thought I would need to change before my appointment but forgot I had an ABU Space diaper and I honestly totally forgot about it till she was like wow it's really neat they have other diapers except for white ones and I remembered right away but explained my situation and she knows being paralyzed changing is hard for me so she understood she did ask where I got them because she had some special needs patients they would probably want to get some i did lie and say I didn't know the brand name that they came with some I bought off this site. I honestly think your wife if she understands your ic and what you go through will understand, ingetnits different situation but of the 2 times I accidentally didn't have my daily diapers on she understood but it's like I mainly wear a onesie to help hide my diapers I felt dumb using them, again my doc hasn't said anything negative only positives and have shared where I buy mine(non abdl sites) and know the few providers I have shared that info have passed it on to others.

Me personally I am not an abdl but I do use few things they use because it's functional yes some make me feel dumb or weird but honestly it's just feeling in my head and many times I have made situations worse in my head they actually turned out to be. I don't know your wife but I think it's worth taking to her and I would empathize you need these to prevent leaks and though you may not like how they look they just work.

ParaRomeo said:
Not sure if you have access to any of the higher quality UK diapers like Tena Ultima I know they can handle bigger voids but unsure cost

As for your original question of telling your wife, I am going to assume she knows about your ic. So I would have a flat out conversation with her and explain the issues your having and currently thought there are some alternatives the most cost effective solution have prints on them and tell her how you feel about them. I honestly think there are many things we over think or make worse in our heads.

I have got no problem telling my wife, she knows of course, still waiting on her reaction though, i tried some of them but i use my open cases first.

They are just for home use, i will not go outside with them, they are much to high in absorbancy for most occasions and not discrete enough.

The Cloudrys are not best fitting for me, but i am really impressed about the absorbancy.

I will have a look for the Tena Ultima either, never tried them.

Last edited:
Back