I made myself incontinent , now I regret it. what do I do?

Miki said:
I talked about research ... not about running the moth ...
I just want to know where to start my research. It's not like I have the means to fly to Antarctica through the entrance to inner earth and just show up on the Atlantean's doorstep ya know?

LePew said:
I just want to know where to start my research.
as usual today - with the given search terms with google e.g. ... I'm no preacher ...

Miki said:
as usual today - with the given search terms with google e.g. ... I'm no preacher ...
Google only links to a small fraction of the internet. Surely there's a better way than google. I mean, it's not like google will show me what I'm looking for on their curated search results.

LePew said:
Google only links to a small fraction of the internet. Surely there's a better way than google. I mean, it's not like google will show me what I'm looking for on their curated search results.
learning is a gradual process and in linearity - in opposition to multidimensionality where everything is experienced simultaneously, independent of time and space ... the way HFA autists think - but can not be defined in a linear framework where it is not very important where you start for every step will bring you closer to your goal and uncover more more and more important things at the wayside.

Miki said:
learning is a gradual process and in linearity - in opposition to multidimensionality where everything is experienced simultaneously, independent of time and space ... the way HFA autists think - but can not be defined in a linear framework where it is not very important where you start for every step will bring you closer to your goal and uncover more more and more important things at the wayside.
Yes, that's how learning works. I was hoping for a more specific resource from you based on your claims to higher knowledge.
If your source is Alex Jones then that's okay, just say that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soupsoup72
LePew said:
Yes, that's how learning works. I was hoping for a more specific resource from you based on your claims to higher knowledge.
If your source is Alex Jones then that's okay, just say that.
you can contact Steve Beckow e.g. - he is in touch with Russian scientists who developed this stuff at least over a decade ago ... but I'm in strong doubt that he will answer if you run your mouth like you exercise it here ,,, 🤔

of course there are more who are active in the area of healing like blue light healing, developed by Dr. Todd Ovokaitis in CA - but probably he will not answer you too ...

Last edited:
Miki said:
you can contact Steve Beckow e.g. - he is in touch with Russian scientists who developed this stuff at least over a decade ago ... but I'm in strong doubt that he will answer if you run your mouth like you exercise it here ,,, 🤔

of course there are more who are active in the area of healing like blue light healing, developed by Dr. Todd Ovokaitis in CA - but probably he will not answer you too ...
Ah, great reference thank you! And I just learned that we can cure any ailments, regrow limbs, everything from these med beds: https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/10/11/the-med-bed/
My favorite part in it (other that the Q quote of course!) was the video in that article narrated by the interstellar super soldier who must have stopped aging at what looks to be 20 years old. Now that my third eye is opened, I'd be nuts not to believe it all!

Reactions: slimjiminy
Miki said:
you still run your moth and that's why it's not worth to answer anymore for you clearly lack the understanding of the most elementary stuff like the meaning of to contact somebody for a specific reason - wish you a nice day ... it's a waste of time ...
Don't be so sure of that... you see Miki, this was all just a test. I am also an interstellar super soldier, sent here from the year 2634 to document the lives of mundane humans. You may wonder why I'm here on adisc? Well don't flatter yourself, truth is, I'm browsing through thousands of websites at this very moment; I'm not just here, I'm everywhere. I'm highly augmented you know.

LePew said:
Don't be so sure of that... you see Miki, this was all just a test. I am also an interstellar super soldier, sent here from the year 2634 to document the lives of mundane humans. You may wonder why I'm here on adisc? Well don't flatter yourself, truth is, I'm browsing through thousands of websites at this very moment; I'm not just here, I'm everywhere. I'm highly augmented you know.
learn to distinguish between science and fiction - we didn't talk about stuff like the USS Eldridge, time travel, Long Island or the Eisenhower contracts in regards of extraterrestrial knowledge etc. - you simply run your mouth otherwise you would answer in some month in best case ...

Miki said:
learn to distinguish between science and fiction
Well played sir... well played...

Reactions: MangaFan
I agree with both of you partially,

but I think you should just finish this in a PM,

this is kinda crazy how:

someone posted asking for help and you're fighting about something else all together

while hijacking her thread....

Reactions: munkey, MangaFan, GamerBro and 3 others
Miki said:
that the pharma industry became what can be called a criminal enterprise is e.g. documented by the fact that Dr. Antony Fauci was sentenced with the death penalty like Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel and excuted in regards of COVID what I will not further discuss but provide links only for further research:

Thank you so much for those links. That's literal gold right there. They're like the Qanon equivelent of the bedwetting fantasy stories we post here but made for the Qanon audience instead of the ABDLs. I learned so much today, you have my thanks.

Back