I made a AB/DL YouTube channel! :D Any video suggestions?

binkyyybunnyyy

Daddy's Dumb Diaper Bunny 🐰💘🦊
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello everyone! :D I wanted to put the word out there that I finally gave in and made a AB/DL YouTube channel! Yes, it is age restricted, so you do have to have a YouTube account to watch, I thought that might help keep the views to only those who are looking for AB/DL content. Right now only have one video up, it's my review of the TryAgains diapers from PretendAgain, which I'm IN LOVE WITH!!! I'm thinking my next video might be about things I like to do to regress or maybe even about how to keep your littlespace items kept hidden. Do you guys have any video suggestions you'd like to see? :3

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLK4XdXhRIZWrA5yf3NxD1w

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: artemisenterri, AndyPandy, Davvyboy and 10 others
Review cartoons /films you like to watch in little space.

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy
Furrytum said:
Review cartoons /films you like to watch in little space.
I like this idea! :3

Fun things to do while in Little Space?

SlashofNight said:
Fun things to do while in Little Space?
This sounds really fun! :D

Review the good and bad side to Abdl.

diaper12321lover said:
Review the good and bad side to Abdl.
Oooh! That's such a good idea! :D I never thought of that! I love this topic!

Nice review! Audio seems nice and clear.

About the TryAgains themselves - have you tried other ABDL clothbacks to compare with? My issue with them as a whole is how stiff and rough they seem to be vs. actual baby diapers. Maybe I'm just expecting too much from them though. If a diaper isn't super soft then it kills it for me.

I would LOVE to find a great replica of a modern baby diaper though and these look great. Your review helped me move a little closer to buying a pack!

Last edited:
binkyyybunnyyy said:
Hello everyone! :D I wanted to put the word out there that I finally gave in and made a AB/DL YouTube channel! Yes, it is age restricted, so you do have to have a YouTube account to watch, I thought that might help keep the views to only those who are looking for AB/DL content. Right now only have one video up, it's my review of the TryAgains diapers from PretendAgain, which I'm IN LOVE WITH!!! I'm thinking my next video might be about things I like to do to regress or maybe even about how to keep your littlespace items kept hidden. Do you guys have any video suggestions you'd like to see? :3

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLK4XdXhRIZWrA5yf3NxD1w
Well made video. I'm now a subscriber to your channel. ☺️

southeastlittle said:
Nice review! Audio seems nice and clear.

About the TryAgains themselves - have you tried other ABDL clothbacks to compare with? My issue with them as a whole is how stiff and rough they seem to be vs. actual baby diapers. Maybe I'm just expecting too much from them though. If a diaper isn't super soft then it kills it for me.
Aww!! :D Thanks so much!! I tried to be as clear as I could lol but still was a little hard since I'm shy and awkward lol next time I might use a separate microphone for clearer audio.

I haven't tried any other AB/DL cloth-backed diapers yet, only the NorthShore MegaMax AirLocks which are medical. I actually quite like those my main thing with those is they don't hold the scent in as well as plastic backed diapees. I do think the AirLocks are less stiff compared to the TryAgains though. I think it's because they use a "plothic" shell instead of just cloth-backed.

mybebaby101UK said:
Well made video. I'm now a subscriber to your channel. ☺️
Awwww!! Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that!! I'm hoping to have another video posted on this Tuesday or Wednesday! Maybe two!

Just to let everyone know, I'm actually making a checklist of your video ideas so I can keep track haha! Thanks again for your ideas! :D

Just posted a video about stuff to do in littlespace!

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyPandy and southeastlittle
How about pacifier reviews?
Talking about the different types available and comparing some different ones?

Also, I've seen a lot of how to get into littlespace videos but I'd love to see some on how to come out of littlespace, gently and safely transition back to adult space.

Reactions: Davvyboy and binkyyybunnyyy
Prillprillprill said:

Also, I've seen a lot of how to get into littlespace videos but I'd love to see some on how to come out of littlespace, gently and safely transition back to adult space.
Both of those are really good ideas!!!

Reactions: Davvyboy
Maybe a theme of the label AB DL. What it means to the AB and what it means to be DL and although all under one label ABDL in fact can be quite individual and different!

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy and Davvyboy
DLPeakOut said:
Maybe a theme of the label AB DL. What it means to the AB and what it means to be DL and although all under one label ABDL in fact can be quite individual and different!
I’ve actually been planning this one! Planning on making a video this Tuesday or Wednesday!

Reactions: Davvyboy and DLPeakOut
Prillprillprill said:

I don't use a pacifier personally but it is lovely to support newcomers.
Good luck with your channel ♥️

• Love
Back