I like T bar Mary Jane classic shoes

I love my "Red or Dead" T-bars. I always wear them without socks, because I like how it feels.reddead.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and sissybaby34
Angelapinks said:
These are a little bit like mine. Wish they had a buckle fastening instead of a Velcro strap.
They must be buckle closed for sure

Reactions: Angelapinks
I would actually prefer velcro, a sthat feels more natural to wear at that age, at least that was what was worn when i was growing up, so to me velcro seems more appropriate for shoes worn by the young.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find velcro mary jane shoes that are big enough for me. If anyone knows where to get UK size 9 velcro Mary Jane shoes in the UK, let me know.

CBennet1234 said:
I would actually prefer velcro, a sthat feels more natural to wear at that age, at least that was what was worn when i was growing up, so to me velcro seems more appropriate for shoes worn by the young.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find velcro mary jane shoes that are big enough for me. If anyone knows where to get UK size 9 velcro Mary Jane shoes in the UK, let me know.
'Shoe Zone' Shoe shops do them ( I have a pair), but I wouldn't say they were top quality. I have purchased men's shoes from them, because they are cheap. However, they don't really last that long.
But it's up to you if you want to go for it. This is the pair I purchased from Shoe Zone -
20221219_125350.jpg
Anyway, I hope that you find what you want.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Cribbin said:
Those MJs are cute, where did you get them if you don't mind me asking? Love the skirt.

I got the shoes from ASDA (UK’s Walmart). The skirt is a standard girls school skirt in a skater style.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilschoolfox and Angelapinks
i dress as school girl girls white socks school shoes look adorable

Reactions: Angelapinks and daisycupcake
  • Love
Reactions: Sissyleslie and Angelapinks
sissygirlpink said:
Hi,

Some of you have seen mine before but here you go.

I love them.

Jenny x ❤️
I love the shoes and socks.. look so little girly mmm

Back