I have two questions about two different pullups

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I used to be able to fit into the largest size of Pull-Ups, 4t-5t, but I'm not entirely so sure if I can, since I last tried I think in 8th grade of middle school. How large do Pull-Ups stretch or how big can they get before totally ripping? They say till 50 pounds, but I know that with Goodnites, because I'm around 190, I'm wearing one right now that holds up and hasn't ripped a bit. Also, has anybody tried the Sleep-Overs by I Cuties? I've seen them on eBay, I just don't know how well they perform or what they even look like.

I stopped being able to wear pull-ups about 10 years ago, I'm a 36" waist.
You might be able to squeeze in if your 32", but honestly goodnites fit so much better then pull-ups.
I would say not to try, you won't be satisfied.

For some reason Huggies Pull-Ups downgraded the side fits over the years. My fiancee happens to have a Boys Huggies Pull-Up from the past that still fits me perfectly but the new pull ups require a lot of modification. Which is funny because the Little Movers pull up diapers are almost the same stretch and fit as the old Huggies

Sorry but most adults simply will not fit into a small child's pullup diaper. You might be able to squeeze into one, but I guarantee it will not fit properly. If you're after a decent pullup then I'd recommend northshore. If you're after that same babyish feeling a real baby would have, then I'd recommend confidry24/7.

yeah you should fit actually. I am in same boat and fit into goodnites, white clouds (sides rip after x number of hours). Any of the 125lbs ones will fit to some extent but take a look at these going to try them next:
boys:
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/w...ants-boy-large/x-large/ID=prod6183766-product

girls:
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/w...nts-girl-large/x-large/ID=prod6183768-product

Some say they are small but worth a shot, otherwise I hear Target up & up fit well but I just don't like the look.

Pull ups at best will be small and need modifications if not there's a chance of losing circulation. Stick with the Goodnites. Even if the pull ups do fit, they don't hold nearly as much as Goodnites

The nice thing about the newer pull ups is that you can take the sides off an old one and add a panel to each side. That's what I do. Gives you a ton more room. Very easy to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back