I have decided to give up Goodnites

XBOXSeriesXLGoodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a casual wearer of Goodnites and I love wearing them but I have decided to give them up they are just not practical. I have decided to go a different route of wearing I am going to start buying actual adult diapers. Diapers were my first love when I was very young and even into my teen years. Of course back then I had no way of buying them so my love for them kind of disappeared. Then I found this site and you could say my love for diapers has returned in a tremendous way. I have no real knowledge of adult diapers if anyone can help with this transition any help will be appreciated. Keep in mind that I will be a casual wearer mostly for fun. Diapers and Goodnites have always been a source of comfort for me and helps me with my anxiety. If anyone has any recommendations on brands like Rearz or Tykables etc. just let me know my PM’s are open. Once again if anyone is willing to help I would love to hear from you thanks in advance.

• Sad
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, TigerDL, Goodnites4Ever1997 and 1 other person
Medical grade adult diapers come in different capacities. North Shore sells many good products ranging from light to heavy usage. I suggest getting a package of the Supreme lites, Supreme tabbed, and Megamax for a trial run. They come in various solid colors if you dislike white.

Reactions: sdweasel and XBOXSeriesXLGoodnites
Seasonedcitizen said:
Medical grade adult diapers come in different capacities. North Shore sells many good products ranging from light to heavy usage. I suggest getting a package of the Supreme lites, Supreme tabbed, and Megamax for a trial run. They come in various solid colors if you dislike white.
Thanks for your help and input

I would suggest getting a higher quality diaper

I want to try the new XLs. I don't need full coverage all the time and I'm petite. Have you tried them? Or do you hate GoodNites in general

KrankyPants said:
I want to try the new XLs. I don't need full coverage all the time and I'm petite. Have you tried them? Or do you hate GoodNites in general
I love Goodnites but like I said in post they are just not practical for me. I would definitely recommend you trying some of the XL ones for sure.

Reactions: Boltsboy86 and KrankyPants
I'm still looking for them in my size. I also looked online and they are overpriced.

Reactions: XBOXSeriesXLGoodnites
KrankyPants said:
I'm still looking for them in my size. I also looked online and they are overpriced.
I totally understand that for sure.

I went to Kroger and they don't have them. I used to be a retail auditor and I noticed that there is not a space for them at all.. Publix supermarkets carries the product. I don't do my groceries there so I haven't picked them up. I'm surprised that the "super" "market" doesn't carry every Kimberley Clark product.

I have always looked at Goodnites as training pants and not designed to do what a diaper is designed to do, that's to contain pee and poop.

I just spent $45 on rears medium and I am a 29 year old boy with like 30 inch waist. Have peed 3 rimes be for it leaked some. Maybe too big for me tho.

I
Garrett said:
I just spent $45 on rears medium and I am a 29 year old boy with like 30 inch waist. Have peed 3 rimes be for it leaked some. Maybe too big for me tho.
Use goodnight xl too tho :)

Reactions: XBOXSeriesXLGoodnites
Garrett said:
I

Use goodnight xl too tho :)
Nice a fellow Goodnites fan I will be honest the main reason why I am giving up Goodnites that I really didn’t explain in the top of this post is because of my stature I am a little over 6 feet tall and about 230 lbs I fit in the XL ones but not the most comfortably and btw welcome I noticed you are new here

Last edited:
Love2PeeinGoodnites said:
I am a casual wearer of Goodnites and I love wearing them but I have decided to give them up they are just not practical. I have decided to go a different route of wearing I am going to start buying actual adult diapers. Diapers were my first love when I was very young and even into my teen years. Of course back then I had no way of buying them so my love for them kind of disappeared. Then I found this site and you could say my love for diapers has returned in a tremendous way. I have no real knowledge of adult diapers if anyone can help with this transition any help will be appreciated. Keep in mind that I will be a casual wearer mostly for fun. Diapers and Goodnites have always been a source of comfort for me and helps me with my anxiety. If anyone has any recommendations on brands like Rearz or Tykables etc. just let me know my PM’s are open. Once again if anyone is willing to help I would love to hear from you thanks in advance.
yep i agree goodnites are kinda not practical for actual adult usage , even back then when i was the target age range for goodnites it couldn't really hold my wetting as a teen , i had to use adult diapers when i was bedwetting at 16 , i do however use goodnites for sports as they are quite comfortable like underwear which is kinda nice.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Goodnites are really what started me back in diapers again back around 12. There capacity isn't the greatest but they still fit, feel, and look great on me, so I have no need to give them up here.
Sgdlboy said:
yep i agree goodnites are kinda not practical for actual adult usage , even back then when i was the target age range for goodnites it couldn't really hold my wetting as a teen , i had to use adult diapers when i was bedwetting at 16 , i do however use goodnites for sports as they are quite comfortable like underwear which is kinda nice.
I'll opt for Goodnites sometimes when doing something where wearing a normal diaper just won't be practical if I still feel like wearing some kind of diaper that day! I love the look and think they are very comfortable.

Store bought adult diapers were a fail for me. I even tried some from a medical store (without doing any research) and they sucked too. The big thing that allowed me to level up was when I got my own house with my OWN ADDRESS. I did some research and ordered a few types online without worrying how I was going to get a hold of the package without questions.
I've tried ABU Little Pawz, Tykables Overnights, and Northshore Megamax. Overall I liked them all and they all work good and were a MAJOR upgrade from Goodnites. Having diapers that fit so well and have a good capacity makes wearing much more enjoyable.
With the ABU ones, I don't like where the tapes sit as much in terms of comfort compared to the others. I do like the "fade when wet" pawprints on them. The padding gets "tickly" underneath me when wet due to how they swell in my case for whatever reason, which is awkward in public. It does feel nice, don't get me wrong, but makes me self conscious in public- worrying if I'm walking funny. 😳
The Tykables are great, and I really like the "fade when wet" stars and am a big fan of how they get pretty crinkly when wet.
My favorite are the Northshore Megamax. The fit of them is by far the best and they are the most comfortable. They get a little more crinkly when wet, but not as loud as the Tykables.

So all in all, Megamax are my favorite and I will wear them everywhere except for the gym. I have worn Goodnites there, but will usually underwear.

The ABU and Tykables I mainly wear only around the house, because of the prints. There's not much of a point wearing printed ones as daily use out and about since I won't be able to enjoy them covered up anyways! 🤣 Also, explaining them If I was caught would be much more awkward.

The big thing is to definitely do research, and once you find a diaper that fits you perfect with proper capacity, it's SO much better than Goodnites. Also adding a booster to an already great diaper is AWESOME!🤩

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
Back