I have a question on this

Ghg789987 said:
I've always liked to cross dress. But I'm a straight dude. I believe that being straight and cross dressing can co exist
It seems like most guys who cross dress in regular or AB/sissy clothes are straight guys.

Reactions: Angelapinks, DiaperGuy08, sissybaby34 and 3 others
Ghg789987 said:
I've always liked to cross dress, not sure why, just turns me on. But I'm a straight dude. I believe that being straight and cross dressing can co exist, it's just another weird lil fetish. What do yall think? Others like me out here? I'm not a transvestite or anything, and I don't plan to be, nothing wrong with that though.
When maybe 8 tried on my mom's underwear but wasn't a cross dresser.I then went along many yrs till I became incontinent then my wife as sweet as she is put me back in diapers to keep things dry.

Reactions: Softypink, Diaper44, chrischrischris and 1 other person
I consider myself straight with a curiousness in exploring my bi side. I have worn panties, lingerie etc from time to time, just for the kink and to spur my fantasies. I will admit that I have met a couple of Dom's and I was wearing panties while with them and we had a little sexual fun together.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Softypink, Diaper44 and 1 other person
Gender issues are not cut and dried. You can like girl’s clothes without either wanting or considering yourself female or being gay.
I originally liked it for the embarrassment factor but later just got into the style/comfort aspects.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen, MarieSue and 1 other person
That's totally cool! As someone who's interest in sissy and cross-dressing led them to find out they were actually a girl, I think it is entirely fine if you are straight and wanna look cute! I think everyone should look how they wanna look, and we don't need to put any of it into boxes. Just being yourself is super cool!

Reactions: Angelapinks, PinkDiaperSissy and MarieSue
Hello
As a CD I am straight with a touch of bi course . Love girls dress up soft and the colors.

My mom was divorced when I was 8 months old, I have a sister that's 14 months older than me.... Until I went to school I wore my sisters old , clothes, at that point my grandmother bought me boys clothes so I wouldn't be teased... Looking back I see how my mother wished I was a girl she would dress us the same out out in public I would be mistaken as one.... It left me always in touch with my softer side, my wife liked that and around the house I wear mostly women's clothes, I wore panties till my incontinence has me wearing diapers 24/7..... I always thought as myself as straight, my wife has pushed me not to be afraid to try new things be it a bottom for her or another guy.....So now I feel that I'm Bi or gender fluid, relationship wise I'm only attracted to my wife but when it comes to sex I like to bottom for another guy... I have a friend that I ride motorcycles with and we'll go to away and share a room, share a bed and when the trip is over go back to our wives.....

Peesalot said:
I'm straight and love wearing lingerie. I don't completely cross dress; but, panties, stockings, and a nighty are things I regularly enjoy wearing. In fact, I have all 3 on right now. (y)
Since this post of March 7th I now have a pink dress, petticoat, and maid's dress & apron. I just picked them up this past Tuesday evening; so, I've had them a mere 5 full days now. I'm on vacation by myself which is why I've been wearing them most all of the time since I got them. Of course, I only wear them in the confines of the house. In the 120 hours (24 x 5) I've had them, I've been dressed in my normal male clothes (with panties and stockings under them) about 10 hours, worn my nighties about 50 hours, and spent about 10 hours bathing. That leaves about 50 hours (10/day) that I've been wearing these dresses. As much as I love being dressed in them, I know I can never, ever wear them in the company of my wife. I have no desire to wear in public but would wear in the privacy of our home all the time if I could. I only wish now that I had discovered this part of me when I was much younger. I can't begin to imagine how great it would have been to introduce this side of me to my wife before we married and to have received her approval. Anyway, I've taken another step in cross dressing, am loving it, and I'm straight. Well, that is to say I've never had a same sex experience; but, if it weren't cheating (which it would be) I'd consider sex with a guy which is to say I'm bi curious.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
In college there were several partners I had that liked me to wear lingerie beneath my jeans for their thrill. Personally I became amped because they were getting amped. There were also some partners that liked the fact I wore jockstraps most of the time also and that turned them on. Clothing does not make you straight / bi / gay but does put certain thoughts into others' heads when they see you in it! Sometimes you just go with the flow at that time. My wife has worn my jockstraps before and used some toys on me and I have worn her undergarment lingerie when we had fun time but I have drawn the line at dressing up in any outerwear that would have this female connotation to it out side the home (i.e. dress or wigs). Just not my thing outside my house and being flashy about it. Personally, women's underwear is silkier / smoother but is usually too tight for me to wear for long.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and ThatGuyFromThatThread
I am Straight but sometimes like very unisex clothing, or clothing that fits better a man's body but has feminine designs.

Most of the time, though, I prefer regular male cloths.

I sometimes had the urge to try crossdressing or makeup, only to find that it didn't actually do anything for me. I've been encouraged by people to give it a try but I think it's the idea that someone has a high degree of control over me that sometimes appeals to me, rather than the clothing. There is a taboo factor or that someone may be willing to try one of my kinks, in exchange, but there's a lot that's taboo that I'm not into and there are probably other compromises I could make - if need be. Other times, being controlled is a complete turn-off.

I'm mostly dominant, even though definitely a switch.

I have sometimes been into being embarrassed or even humiliated, though only for play and never publicly, so there's that aspect of it.

I primarily think and act in masculine ways, though (if I go buy some polls I've taken) it can be up to 20% feminine.

I'm not sure if that qualifies me as a Sissy or not, though I consider it more on the periphery of my behaviors.

For instance, I sometimes like girls' diapers but sometimes boys' diapers. If you have one of those baby dresses made for boys, that would probably be your (best) way to get me to cross-dress. Even then, I feel like I'm just giving in to what someone else wants.

I sometimes played with girls' toys or unisex ones, as a boy, though mainly with those made for boys. However, I recall that it was just because they were all that was there and/or girls were the only ones to play with.

I legitimately think my mom wanted a girl. I have no desire to be one, however. Maybe part of me was open to pretending, for the nearest approximation of affection, but most of me clearly wanted to just to be loved as a boy.

I definitely got some of that, regardless, but the idea has been persistent.

I've been cross-dressing, or wanting to cross dress my entire life. Whenever I'd see cross-dressing portrayed in movies or theater, I always kind of knew that that was something I'm bi, and for many years I coupled shame about cross-dressing with my shame about my sexual desires and so tried to suppress both. It wasn't pretty. Now, with hindsight, it's so clear to me that they're not related--one is just the clothes you wear, the way you choose to present yourself to others, and it has nothing to do with your preference in partner.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Luvshugs and sport1
Crossdressing does not have anything to do with a person's sexuality and orientation of any kind. Some people could feel it does, however I think the majority just see's it as part of their gender expression overall. But I'm a woman so it's much different for me. But all of us here got into wearing (or maybe the thought of wearing) the opposite gender's clothing at different times in our lives.

But what if you actually want to physically BE the opposite sex from that which you were assigned at birth? Cross dressing makes me feel better and more relaxed but it’s not really enough, and I just long to be the opposite sex to what I actually am, with everything that entails. It’s sad that it’s not possible and it’s tough not being able to express that anywhere except here, anonymously. But the path of least resistance is to just suck it up and carry on in secret.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Mal8 said:
But what if you actually want to physically BE the opposite sex from that which you were assigned at birth? Cross dressing makes me feel better and more relaxed but it’s not really enough, and I just long to be the opposite sex to what I actually am, with everything that entails. It’s sad that it’s not possible and it’s tough not being able to express that anywhere except here, anonymously. But the path of least resistance is to just suck it up and carry on in secret.
If you want to actually be the opposite sex and/or gender then you might be trans. People who are trans might be crossdressers as a way to cope with dysphoria (the same can be said with crossdreaming too). I can't really talk about much on trans and dysphoria matters since I'm a cisgender women. I can talk about gender expression, crossdressing, and crossdreaming but that's about it.

I dont think it has to do with sexual preference either. You can like women's clothes and still like women. Guess you can say "the clothes dont make the man"

SparkleBunny said:
If you want to actually be the opposite sex and/or gender then you might be trans. People who are trans might be crossdressers as a way to cope with dysphoria (the same can be said with crossdreaming too). I can't really talk about much on trans and dysphoria matters since I'm a cisgender women. I can talk about gender expression, crossdressing, and crossdreaming but that's about it.
I’m not familiar with crossdreaming. I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on it though.

Dreaming as a woman?
Is there a pill for that.

Mal8 said:
I’m not familiar with crossdreaming. I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on it though.
To keep it more PG: Crossdreaming is where a person imagines themselves as a different sex. The people who have these are called crossdreamers (this is a more inclusive term). This is how some people might discover they're into crossdressing and/or are trans, but some are only crossdreamers.
MarieSue said:
Dreaming as a woman?
Is there a pill for that.
Unfortunately not. But it is a common fantasy some people have.

Reactions: MarieSue
"transvestite" is an out of date term, i would say "transgender" instead. but yeah as others have said, as long as youre doing something you enjoy doing who cares? theres not always a need to put so much thought into it

Back