I guess this is the urge part of urge incontinence

princessarya

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So even though I wear diapers for my increasing bladder issues, I do do my absolute best to go potty for #2. Unfortunately some days, like last night, I'm happy to be wearing diapers all the time. In cases such as this I'll get the sudden urge to go, stand up and before I can walk the 50 feet to the bathroom, it's already too late. Literally the only solace I have is I'm no longer having this embarrassing moment in my pants, but it's just weird. Like I'll have zero issues for weeks or months and then one day it'll just happen. I don't know if this is weird in these situations, but the consistency of the movement isn't consistent, if you catch my drift.

And yes, I've spoken to my dr about this already, thank you in advance for recommending it.

Reactions: paul484819, cantwait, diaperdude and 2 others
princessarya said:
So even though I wear diapers for my increasing bladder issues, I do do my absolute best to go potty for #2. Unfortunately some days, like last night, I'm happy to be wearing diapers all the time. In cases such as this I'll get the sudden urge to go, stand up and before I can walk the 50 feet to the bathroom, it's already too late. Literally the only solace I have is I'm no longer having this embarrassing moment in my pants, but it's just weird. Like I'll have zero issues for weeks or months and then one day it'll just happen. I don't know if this is weird in these situations, but the consistency of the movement isn't consistent, if you catch my drift.

And yes, I've spoken to my dr about this already, thank you in advance for recommending it.
Hi princessarya, I hope your day is going good this morning, I wear 24/7 due to medical reasons.
I'm mainly urinary incon and yes there are days like that, I understand exactly what you mean.

Reactions: ICDiaperLover, cantwait, diaperdude and 3 others
Same here , I got up from my chair when the urge hit and before my knees were straight my nappy was filled

Reactions: princessarya, diaperdude and Jorelaxed
princessarya said:

I don't do #2s but I understand the inconsistancy all too well vis-a-vis piddle.
I guess it's part of the process.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, princessarya and diaperdude
yup the same exact thing happened to me this morning. I usually don’t need my diapers for bowel accidents, but it does occasionally happen. I am in Diapers 24/7 anyways because of the side effects of a lot of my type two diabetes meds Cosmi have frequency issues with bladder and then stress and urgent continents on both side of things so there’s just a possibility of accidents anyways so for me using Diapers all the time just makes sense. so this morning I was listening to a podcast while laying in bed, and I felt the urge that I might have to poop soon and decided to try to get up to make it before I used my diaper, but just getting out of bed and standing up, caused the urge to get way stronger and then , super shitty timing, yes, pun intended, I coughed because of the excess fluid in my lungs to try to clear it out and surprise, I started to mess in my diaper. Well, at that point, I just didn’t care anymore so I said I guess I’m just gonna fully use this diaper, considering that it was a dependent plastic backeddiaper. I just didn’t care. So within the next 10 minutes, I wet myself a few more times and filled it even more. Period. it is really good that this doesn’t happen to me that often and most of the time it’s while I am at home so I’m not wasting the really good diapers that I use most of the time like safari or tiny tails or anything from InControl that are a lot thicker.

Reactions: paul484819, TrapCat and princessarya
princessarya said:

This is very common for me, and generally how it all started.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and princessarya
cantwait said:
This is very common for me, and generally how it all started.
Do you still have control over #2 or has it happened more frequently?

I still have control, but the accidents have become more frequent. A few years ago I would have said that I never have accidents at home but now I can’t say that anymore.

Reactions: princessarya
princessarya said:
I do do my absolute best to go potty for #2. Unfortunately some days, like last night, I'm happy to be wearing diapers all the time. In cases such as this I'll get the sudden urge to go, stand up and before I can walk the 50 feet to the bathroom, it's already too late.
I actually had this happen about a minute ago. Sitting on the couch reading on here and got hit with a massive urge to go number 2. I was already wearing and knew I didn't have a prayer of making it to the bathroom, so I just went in my diaper. Honestly I used to get embarrassed by this, but now it's really no bother at all. I'm wearing a diaper, so if I have to go I can just go. I'll change and shower a little bit just in case there's more.

Last edited:
Reactions: princessarya and NappiedTruckDriver
NECottageNerd said:
I actually had this happen about a minute ago. Sitting on the couch reading on here and got hit with a massive urge to go number 2. I was already wearing and knew I didn't have a prayer of making it to the bathroom, so I just went in my diaper. Honestly I used to get embarrassed by this, but now it's really no bother at all. I'm wearing a diaper, so if I have to go I can just go. I'll change and shower a little bit just in case there's more.

It really does make things better to be diapered.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and NECottageNerd
I frequently start peeing when I start coughing. I also sometimes poop during a coughing spell if the timing is really bad. I never know when I am going to pee, it just starts coming out when ever it wants. As for pooping, I never know that I need to poop until I get a bowel contraction. Once the contraction starts, the poop starts flowing into my diaper within about 3 to 5 seconds. My incontinence is mainly due to a ruptured disc in my lower back. I am now having more frequent accidents due to my frequent coughing spells from COPD. I am just glad they make good quality adult diapers today to keep my accidents contained.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, babywolfboy and princessarya
I see my issues are just everyone else. I get an urge I get up and I am peeing in my diaper. Or this afternoon I am sitting in my chair and get the urge and start peeing do not even get up. There are times when driving I feel the urge but do not wet my diaper and I actually make it to the toilet. (This does not happen very often.) My nite wettings are totally different sometimes I awake and wet then other times when my alarm goes off I realize that my diaper is really soaked as I wet throughout the nite. :think: I did wet my diaper and in fact, I had to go change while writing some comments here and there.o_O

Reactions: Lethdale and diaperdude
Tundra1975 said:
I frequently start peeing when I start coughing. I also sometimes poop during a coughing spell if the timing is really bad. I never know when I am going to pee, it just starts coming out when ever it wants. As for pooping, I never know that I need to poop until I get a bowel contraction. Once the contraction starts, the poop starts flowing into my diaper within about 3 to 5 seconds. My incontinence is mainly due to a ruptured disc in my lower back. I am now having more frequent accidents due to my frequent coughing spells from COPD. I am just glad they make good quality adult diapers today to keep my accidents contained.
i have the same problem when i cough!!! also happens to me when i sneeze or even when i'm laughing sometimes... i've always been the "literally pees myself laughing" guy o_O

Reactions: princessarya
Back